[RELEASE] C.V.E. SAHP Ped

C.V.E. SAHP Ped
sahprelease2

Hello i’m ToxicSnip3r also well known as ToxicSnip3r on YouTube, please read this. This is a retexture by me, this is not a custom made ped, i only retextured it to a C.V.E. ped. I hope you guys like the final release, please leave your ratings down below.

Photos

Highway Patrol Investigations Unit
Photo Credits: ToxicSnip3r

Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
sahprelease2

Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Enforcement

Fixed Download

Download Link

Server Installation Process:

1. Make a “Assets” Folder, in there make a folder called “peds”. (FIVEM SERVER)
  2. Once your done with that, go to the C.V.E. download. (C.V.E. DOWNLOAD)
  3. Go to the “PED” folder once in there upload all the files in the “PED” folder to your “peds” folder in your server.
  4. Then go to your server.cfg and type in “start Assets”
  5. Finnally, it should be installed.

(If this installation above didn’t help you feel free to watch the tutorial video below this)

Installation Video: Coming Soon!

Credits: Notreid

9 Likes

Zip file is whacked out… can we fix it so it extracts correctly same with the .rar

What do you mean, it’s whacked out?

As in it’s not properly configured it tells me the directory is in correct I’ll upload a screen shot.

Moved it to #development:releases for you mate.

Yeah it wont let me extract it out of winrar as well.

and as well it wont let me extract it at all even without winrar, It keeps giving me unexpected errors…

It worked for me guys, strange thing.

did it let you extract it?

cool thanks

1+

Error Message Next Volume is Required

Same for me as well i have tried just about everything so try to get it to work but nothing

SAME

wtf%20111
wtf%20222

1 Like

MOVED

Why you releasing stolen DOJ peds?

Thanks godgutten appreciate the addon version as well!

Pretty sure those textures are not the same one as DOJ and you can find this original ped. ITs not like its DOJ’s model.

The textures are 100% the exact same i looked at both ytds

Im game the ped is not spawning in for me i click it and or spawn it by name and nothing loads.

hmm same

fuck

1 Like