[Release] C#/.NET wrapper for server-side scripts (1.4.1)

Very nice work done here ! Was looking for this !

Trying to figure out how to use the wrapper.

Your example works fine on my side. Iā€™d like now to create a script wich registers a server event wich then shows a notification when called by another script.

I canā€™'t do it like that, right ?

RegisterServerEvent("CSharpEventTest2");
            AddEventHandler("CSharpEventTest2", new Action<string>((message) =>
            {
                string output = "Blablabla.";
                Screen.ShowNotification(output);
            }));
            TriggerEvent("CSharpEventTest2", "Example Argument");

What should I do ?

Thanks

ShowNotification is a client script function, you need to register a client event on the client, add the handler on the client, and you could then call TriggerClientEvent in the wrapper.

Iā€™ll look into it. Itā€™s my first time dealing with server/client interactions. Thank you !

Hi,

As thereā€™s no any guide on how to work on server C# script, I tried to use it with FXServer but I get an error on the clr.System.Reflection on the server.lua (calling a nil value).

Any idea ?
Thanks

itā€™s the same as the client, why does there need to be a guide?

I guess Iā€™m just lost. How do you register a Server event then?

Hey !

Since the latest update of server (FXServer). Can i use the Server Wrapper or the FXServer is the only solution to code the server in c# ?

Thanks.

FXServer comes with official support for C# server scripts, the wrapper was only intended to be a temporary solution for CitizenMP for those interested in using C# for things you couldnā€™t do using Lua (at least not easily).

Ok thanks, but how can i import asselbly like this: EmbeddedAssembly.Load("ServerSide.MySql.Data.dll", "MySql.Data.dll");

In the new FXServer ?

@CoMaNdO Idea ?