[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

Thanks. I Will try that

Great script. It just annoys me that we canā€™t ā€œhot-whitelistā€ people, meaning that if someone is not on our server. And we either type the command /ql_addreserve idhere 3, we have to restart in order for the offlinereserve to actually load and let them in.
Same thing goes when we remove someone - I thought it looked for a matching license each time someone joined, but it seems it doesnt really work. Any clue?

offline priority and offline reserved commands were working fine during testing before I released. Are you getting any errors in console? Everything is wrapped in error catches and should output to console a unique message saying what function failed if itā€™s failing.

From what i know itā€™s not throwing any errors, it more or less looks like it just dossent remeber the newly added before a restart.

Alright hereā€™s a more detailed explanation.
If we receive a new whitelist application, and we accept it - we would want to whitelist the person.
We use the command:
/q_addreserve steamidhex 3
It then says, the account is not in the session, but will be added to the offline reserve.
If the person then joins, it hangs on ā€œGathering Queue Informationā€.
If we then restart the server, they are able to join - and the information from the offlinereserve.json is added to their own file in the reserve folder.

Upon issuing the command they are also added to the offlinereserve.json, but it doesnt move it into the reserve folder upon connect, unless we restart the server.

No errors are thrown, or anything - and everything looks normal.

Iā€™m not able to reproduce locally, I move from offlinereserve into my own reserve file with just a second or two sitting on the gathering queue info message. Are you using the white list only = true option or have the people you run the account on joined already within the amount of time that is set for the queue grace setting? I know there is an issue that I need to work out if the user is in grace from canceling out of queue it will skip the checks for priority and reserved account status until that queue grace time has expired. I plan to adjust that when I release next.

We are using whitelist only ye.

And we tryed using
/q_offlinereserve
/q_addreserve

But they still get stuck on connection, if we then restart the script it will work.

Itā€™s a bit of an issue, since having to restart the script is not something we would like to do.

It adā€™s them but dos not reload when a new reserve is added, before the script is restartet or the server is restartet.

Can you try and update to the latest release? q_offlinereserve isnā€™t a command anymore in the latest, itā€™s just /q_addreserve, possibly why I canā€™t reproduce.

How can I set someone with priority 1 ? Show me an example of what I should write in configuration.
add_principal identifier.steam:11000000000000 group.queueadmin I only did this, but it isnā€™t working like it should be.

That makes that steam ID an admin of the queue so they can use the commands in game or the ingame q_session command panel.

If you want to give someone priority in the queue you can type into your server console

q_addpriority <steamhex> 1

example

q_addpriority 11000050888sg23 1

Sorry my bad itā€™s q_addreserve thats used via rcon and we still have to restart the script before it loads propperly

Cool resource, very helpful.
Can we add a text like [Queue: 9] to the serverā€™s name like in ConnectQueue resource using convars?

Or, You would make that feature :smiley:

Check out the config file, thereā€™s an option to set the queue count either before the server name, after it, or both if you really want that. Just a disclaimer, the server list updates are on a periodic refresh so it will not display a real time queue count. It can be up to 5 mins behind your actual queue count.

I think is missed it when i was checking config file. Thanks!

Hello, I have a problem with the queue when my server is full 32/32 the queue is activated but as soon as a player disconnects the person in the queue which is place example: 1 / 3 can not get in the block in the queue how to solve this problem please? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

In the config look for the graceperiod. Set it to 0 - itā€™s there to let players who crash reconnect without having to wait in queue. If you set it to zero, there is no grace and players can connect immediately

wow im actually impressed!

Is someone else also getting this error when starting the script?

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x00007] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:91
Failed to load script Server_Queue.net.dll.
Started resource fivemqueue

No Im Not

Are you using esx?