[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

How do people get [Queue: 0] in they server name by using this release?

@Nexicon
I have a few servers testing the 1.1.0 release candidate, the updating of host name is included in that along with all the issue solutions currently on the GitHub.

Ohhh, okay. Do you know when the update will be out? :slight_smile:

I still got the problem that a few players donā€™t spawn in when using fivemqueue systemā€¦ They can login but not spawn - VRP Dunko Edit

10/28/2018 - v1.1.0 released to fulfill a number of requests but most importantly resolves the frozen deferral messages queued players were experiencing.

Huge thanks to @gEE, @Skrubby, and @Smish, for your testing and feedback that helped me develop v1.1.0

Topic post updated to replace release link with v.1.10.

Error I get when running the resources, using your lastest update

Can you make sure your server is running one of the latest artifacts builds? That error seems common for servers that are not up to date. Iā€™m on 819 currently, others earlier on this thread were on earlier builds before 790.

https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/

I am also on build 819 and the only thing I modified in the config files is to add

add_ace identifier.steam:110000111c8dc0c group.queueadmin
add_ace identifier.steam:110000107cea2af group.queueadmin
add_ace identifier.steam:11000010ee9c079 group.queueadmin
add_ace identifier.steam:11000010a858549 group.queueadmin
add_ace identifier.steam:11000010551305c group.queueadmin

Also I found at the top of the console that itā€™s not able to read resource files

Thatā€™s weird, maybe try to create a new __resource.lua file from scratch and paste in the contents from the original. The resource starts fine on my end so that shouldnā€™t be needed but itā€™s worth a shot for you since itā€™s acting like that file specifically is an issue.

Found the problem, you hardcoded that the resource need to be in the ā€œresources rootā€ folderā€¦
Mine was placed in resources \ [others] \ fivemqueue

:confused: thatā€™s what GET_RESOURCE_PATH is for, seriously? :frowning:

This last release was modified so you can rename the resource. Iā€™ll add it to the enhancement list for the next patch so you can move it to a different root folder if you prefer that.

anyway to get this to work with ACE perms instead of steam IDs?

It does use ACE, check in the config file, you can assign permissions by license as well as steam. I will release a version that does not stop people from joining that do not have a steam account in the near future, I switched all the checks internally to license as part of this release and plan to have steam required true/false as a configuration option soon.

Is it possible to add a locales file so I can translate it to my own language?

You can edit the messages.json file that is included to translate the deferral messages into another language.
Translate the values in the table below, but leave the key as is. Donā€™t remove the {0} in QueueCount. I didnā€™t add this into the update notes aboveā€¦

{
  "Gathering": "Gathering queue information",
  "License": "License is required",
  "Steam": "Steam is required",
  "Banned": "You are banned",
  "Whitelist": "You are not whitelisted",
  "Queue": "You are in queue",
  "PriorityQueue": "You are in priority queue",
  "Canceled": "Canceled from queue",
  "Error": "An error prevented deferrals",
  "Timeout": "Timed Out",
  "QueueCount": "[Queue: {0}]"
}

Hello,

When I set the settings that it shows the queue count to the servername, the name changes into default FX server. Does anyone else have that problem?

Iā€™ve seen that happen a couple times to servers running it but it doesnā€™t seem to be a frequent occurrence. In looking through the code the only thing I can come up with is the sv_host convar fails to load and the default string.Empty is instead used. I included this part at the request of a few people but I donā€™t actually recommend using it since the host names only update every few minutes in the server list, itā€™s not really that accurate anyways. All said I will add in a patch to just ignore the edit host name part if the GetConvar returns the default value.

Hey, great script. Just a suggestion. Could you add a option to disable the constant printing to console when someoneā€™s state changes in queue?

Thank you! I added this request to GitHub :slight_smile:

Do you think it can be possible to make a function that we can activate or not so if the server is full and admin try to connect to the server it kick a random person and let the admin bypass all the queue and connect directly ?

Could be usefull if thereā€™s troll, modder etc in the server insted of waiting for someone to disconnect