[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

posted on git. still for some reason cannot change the que when its live it says there offline and adding to offline priority wont let me edit it live without setting it and telling them to rejoin que… also… shoot me a message hope you doing good bud. @anders

Hey. it keep changing the name to default fx serveR?

Im using the newest version and i keep getting this error.

I used the commands:
q_addpriority
q_addreserve
to add player on whitelist
but I get this information
No account found in session for steam add, adding to offline priority list
No account found in session for steam add, adding to offline reserve list
I renitied the server still says I’m not in whitelit
How do I add player to be already released on the whitelist?

Hello Guys i need help with a strange error when im using a Queue system and not with the Queue system…

The problem is, when im using this queue system or any other queue system 80% of the player join in the game normally, but the other 20% of the players join in the game but the character information (name, inventory, bank, etc… everything about this player, storage in db mysql) the is not loaded on this player, and the player stay on the server with the default character forever…

If i find this player on my db table like, user_identities and change the license to other user_id and it works, the player login normally but the do not have more the own itens because off course i have changed he user_id… this means for me that with the Queue System for some reason the game can not load something weird on the database from that player and i dont know what to do.

When i turn off the Queue System all player join in the server and they character information load normally.

Because of this im still need to run my server without Queue =( and this is bad for me… can anyone here please give some information that can help me…

Thanks everyone, have a good day =D,
Infammous.

Updated it recently but yet still can’t close UI ingame…

and UI doesn’t even work, won’t let me change anything but it opens, thats it

I am exactly with this same problem!

@Jhonatan_Souza Did you discovey something?

People who are bugged, are the same people that once had the message “Steam Requiered” You have to let people know you need to open steam before. If the message “Steam Requiered” appears, there will be a bug until the server is restarted

Sorry the bad english

I would like to know if there is a way in which the vrp information does not load until I finish doing the queue ?.
How can I give priority to first upload the queue information, after I have finished the queue
load the vrp information.

What happens is that the people who are queued, account for the database and saturate the server, causing lag with the connection to the DB

Updated to newest version, caused major FPS lag, went back to old.

Whitelist for this doesn’t work for a piss either, I’ve configed it, added people to reserve list then they just get stuck on gathering info

@Axl64 that is exactly the problem, i could reproduce here…
Did you have any fix solution for that? I dont know if have a way to priority the queue =S

@Jhonatan_Souza im not using the LAST vrp release, but im i think im running the last fivem server files… And i did not understand your solution, can you explain a little bit better?

My discord is Infammous#2981 if you guys want to show to me what can i do to fix this issue

Thanks =D

@anders i remaked all my server and now i’m not suck on user information…

But i have a quest about your queue… how the public slot works with the whitelist?

im using the config:
set q_max_session_slots 30
set q_reserved_type_1_slots 2
set q_reserved_type_2_slots 2
set q_reserved_type_3_slots 2
set q_whitelist_only “true”

Thats means there are 30-2-2-2 = 24, Public slots, right? But when i try to join the game i get blocked because i’m not in whitelist… but the public slot is for how is not in the whitelist yet right?

What i’m not understainding to be suck on the whitelist if have 24 slots for public?
I’m the only one in the server soh the queue is not full.

Thanks,
Infammous.

fivemqueue triggers an event when a player enters the loading screen and obtains a valid player handle, add this to a server side lua script and do what you need to do to tell vRP to start it’s process of loading players. You will find this vRP process in a ‘playerConnecting’ event handler somewhere in vRP server files. I do not use vRP so my apologies but this was included for a server that is using it and experiencing a similar challenge.

AddEventHandler('fivemqueue: newloading', function(player)
  local source = tostring(player.Handle)
  -- Do what you need to do for vRP to function the way you want
end)

The set q_whitelist_only "true" configuration is for a server to only allow players assigned to the three reserved slot types to join. In your config you would only have 6 players max able to join your server and only if you had two assigned to each of the reserved types 1, 2, and 3. Mark whitelist_only to “false” to utilize the remaining 24 slots.

And with the set q_whitelist_only “false” the reserved type 1,2 and 3 keep working?
I thought they will work only for whitelist=true.

About :

One or tree time testing yesterday i stuck on “Gathering info” to be stucked i done:
1 - open the server.cmd normally
2 - close my steam client (because i want to test the steam required)
3 - open fivem client
4 - try to connect, and i was blocked because steam needs to be open (nice)
5 - dont close fivem client, open steam client
6 - click to join on server again
7 - stuck on gathering info
8 - close fivem client and open fivem client
9 - join on server
10 - stuck on gathering info forever
11 - you need to close all and close the server.cmd to start the server.cmd again

BTW Nice work Anders, probability your Mod is the best Queue System for vrp… and look that i already tested others hehehe… <3s2

Thanks for make our lifes better =D

Yes, originally the reserved slots were a requirement, whitelist only was added along the way as a mechanism to have a server where only people with a reserved slot assigned to them could join.

Without the whitelist only option if a server had set all 32 slots up as reserved slots then people who are not assigned a reserved slot could still join the queue and they would basically sit there forever until they canceled because if the sum of all reserved slots is equal to the max sessions configuration then public slots = 0. whitelist only is just a way to end the deferrals with a message that you are not whitelisted so you don’t have a full queue of people that will never get on anyways :slight_smile:

I tried to use this in my vrp and I could not. could you get a copy of the code with the server and make it available to us? I would like to use your script but this annoying error is making it impossible for me.

Amazing thing, thx!