[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

FiveM uses steam whether or not they own a rockstar copy of gta v.

use brain.

dude, i was talking if you use THIS resource on a server. Go back in your pit and stop insulting other people.

Uh, this leads to a lot of user complaints and crash reports. Please don’t do this, or at least use a more descriptive message than just ‘Timed Out’.

Would it be helpful, as well, if we’d provide some sort of trigger so that it can be known if people are at least progressing during loading, but are held up by e.g. asset downloads?

1 Like

I will change the message to something like “Exceeded server owners maximum load time threshold” if you think that will help reduce false bug reports yes.

The main reason this was included was due to corner cases that we’ve seen come up where the loading fails but the connection stays alive to the server and consumes a slot. In some cases the heartbeat checks would time these connections out after 5-10 mins, in other cases they would stay alive until the user ended the fivem processes on the PC.

If you are able to progression triggers that would end ‘stuck’ connections and trigger the playerDropped event then yes these types of hacks that queue devs have added will become redundant.

02/27/2019 - Release Updated to resolve issues and requests from GitHub
Existing users can copy and paste the JSON folder into the new release folder to retain reserve, priority, and ban user configurations

Details:

• Remove 32 player limit for onesync_enabled servers. Servers that launch without onesync_enabled will still have a controlled limit of 32 to avoid crashes if owner misconfigures due to hardcap being stopped by this resource
  • Remove q_restart command, no longer necessary since deferral freezing is no longer an issue
  • Tweak logic to no longer require players to cancel and rejoin queue if their reserved or priority setting is changed while they are in queue
  • Provide ability to change the resource name and folder path allowing it to be placed in a [foldername] type folder
  • Start hardcap resource if queue resource is stopped
  • Change message for ‘Timed Out’ to ‘Exceeded server owners maximum loading time threshold’
  • Added optional feature to restrict symbols in steam/user names if server owner wants to use it
  • Only update host name if host name is already set, should resolve ‘default FXServer’ though setting hostname in server.cfg before starting this resource also resolved that issue
  • Optional configuration to remove queue state change messages in console, now disabled by default
  • Added /q_count command from console or in game
  • Added /q_changemax command to dynamically adjust the q_max_session_slots while server is running
  • Added /q_steamhexfromprofile command which accepts a steam community profile id number and will return the steam hex that can be used with other commands such as /q_addpriority
  • Added /q_reloadconfig command allowing changes to __configuration.cfg file without restarting server
  • Changed default loading time to 4 minutes to reduce instances of time out on servers with hefty asset download times (owner configurable)
  • Some other misc tweaks for both user and server performance improvements

Tested successfully with Windows build 1069 and Linux build 1056

Release download available from the opening post.

1 Like

all clients getting this error after updated. Linux build 1056

Disabling the queue allows players in

how i fix this ? is this normal ?

Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[fivemqueue]: GRACE -> REMOVED -> e19dde78691ad025fd4023d6a0eecaf458fd674c
[fivemqueue]: NEW -> QUEUE -> (Public) e19dde78691ad025fd4023d6a0eecaf458fd674c
[fivemqueue]: QUEUE -> LOADING -> (Public) e19dde78691ad025fd4023d6a0eecaf458fd674c
esx_phone: MESSAGE => ✪PidxaN@mechanic: halo pak mekanik tolong truk saya mogok
esx_ambulancejob: steam:110000137931a51 attempted combat logging!
System.InvalidOperationException: Only extension types 10/11 (Citizen funcref) are handled by this class.
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackExt (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Int32 length) [0x00030] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:357
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackExt8 (System.Byte a, System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00007] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:316
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackAny (System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x0000e] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:32
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackArray (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Int32 length) [0x0000a] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:56
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackFixArray (System.Byte a, System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00005] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:217
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.UnpackAny (System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x0000e] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:32
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer.Deserialize (System.Byte[] data, System.String netSource) [0x00018] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:24
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.TriggerEvent (System.String eventName, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.String sourceString) [0x00021] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:202
Received a vouch for MangWawan, they have 2 vouches and need 11.
[fivemqueue]: LOADING -> ACTIVE -> f1f503ac696cd36890675b969783eb598517f0cb
[fivemqueue]: ACTIVE -> GRACE -> 5bb024f7546c31374b3c1bea0b29e3b2115ae713
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

Using the latest version?

I cannot reproduce on linux 1056. Can you zip your fivemqueue folder and send me a DM with it attached so I can see what you have as a setup, etc?

The queue state change messages you’re getting are normal. The error you have inbetween them is not coming from the queue resource. All code is wrapped in custom error handlers and would not output like this.

not fivemqueue issue. it is ambulancejob issue and is fixed on newest update

Has anyone had issues with q_session permissions not working anymore?

These work fine on my machine but since the __configuration.cfg file was replaced with this update you will have to go and put the add_principal back again for whomever you want in the queueadmin group.

add_principal identifier.steam:11000060537c5b7 group.queueadmin

To avoid overwriting those with updates I ended up putting them into the server.cfg file instead.

i did update the __configuration file and replace principals but it still gives permission denied

__configuration.cfg (2.9 KB)

WAIT WHAT they aren’t there :open_mouth:

hold on let me reset whole file :rofl:

edit: interesting this is i have them all on server.cfg probably because i was testing some things and it still doesn’t work :thinking:

# add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_ace resource.uptime command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.fivemqueue command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.fivemqueue command.add_ace allow

# add queueadmin group with permissions to use all commands
add_ace group.queueadmin command.q_session allow
add_ace group.queueadmin command.q_addpriority allow
add_ace group.queueadmin command.q_removepriority allow

# Add steam or license identifiers that need to be included in the queueadmin group
# Examples below using steam or license
# Copy an example below, change the identifer and remove the '#' to be valid
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010572d885 group.queueadmin ##kana
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010321c1ff group.queueadmin ##epri
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010a2666bc group.queueadmin ##barthai

add_principal identifier.steam:110000101be7a03 group.admin ## eliel
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010a2666bc group.admin ## barthai
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010321c1ff group.admin ## epri
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010abe84f4 group.admin ## migzu

set mysql_slow_query_warning 1

Is this is all below the start fivemqueue line in server.cfg? It is weird but you could try that if you’re starting fivemqueue after these lines currently.

fivemqueue is about 200 rows before these lines. I can try to add them top of server.cfg

That is strange, I don’t see anything wrong with that and you are doing the same thing I already do by placing the principal into server.cfg.

I don’t have these in mine, not sure if they are needed on your end or not but maybe try removing

add_ace resource.fivemqueue command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.fivemqueue command.add_ace allow

by adding the lines to top of list it started working 100%
Thanks for the tip!

you could add this to FAQ in case someone has same problem

Thanks for the reply. I believe I was able to fix the issue by removing the JSON folder I copied over form the old queue file. I relaunched without JSON folder, then pasted the reserved folder (that’s all I use). Now no one has issues connecting.

Appreciate the fast response, I’ll let you know if it acts up again