[Release] BubbaZones

This is a script that’s been quite successful on a roleplaying server in Sweden.
Basically this allows you to “hide” esx_drugs or any other collecting script behind a mechanism that makes the gang fight and contest about it. Literally.

Also, this is my script for FiveM, be gentle. Or if you wanna go at me like a bulldozer, please be constructive at least.

So you might need to configure your esx_drugs or any other script to match the factory coordinates in this script.

All info in the Github link: https://github.com/unclebubba25/BubbaZones

9 Likes

Moved to #development:releases. :mascot:

1 Like

Not bad, I will test it Soon!

Much love :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:100: (max 20 characters)

Is it drugLocation i shulde change to in esx_drugs on like weed?
drugLocation = { x = 2570.56, y = 4667.71, z = 33.08, sizeX = 5.0, sizeY = 5.0, sizeZ = 1.0}, in your script to esx_drugs scrpt: WeedFarm = {x=2570.56, y=4667.71, z=33.08},
Or shulde i change all of weed zones in esx_drugs?

No, the drugLocation (the name might be a bit misleading) is the place of where you want the entrance to the drug laboratory, basically a door somewhere would be the most fitting.

Well done, works great. Props to you for releasing this! Keep it up my fellow swede! :yum:

1 Like

I will be adding the Opium zone. Can I have permission to upload? @unclebubba

Have a question about the “gangs.lua”, what does it do exactly? I was a cop and still could take over weed.

Makes so that if you are a gang with mulitple members you will be able to capture the zone together. It is quicker, everyone in the gang will get access to the zone etc.

You have my permission :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate. :slight_smile: By the way is it mandatory to release if scripts are edited? Because I have combined three scripts to work with your zones resource.

what 3 scripts? will you share them aswell?

Problem @Meth place atleast for us, game is crashing when trying to edit permissions for it.

Nice Release :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be adding a modified version of this into my gamemode if that is ok?

I will obviously provide credit.

i cant make it to work, i can capture the zone, but only i can into in the interiors, not my group. and i cant add members. ANy help?

i cant see blips in the maps

Hi bubbazones, you have the money and job option