[Release] BlockVPN [v1.0.4] [FIXED]

Take it to PM’s :wink: @IceHax

nah, i’m done

Unless you buy another account which I have 25 lol

Version 1.0.2 Released

• Fixes the resource getting a players IP address.
  • Checks for the permission before running web request (more efficient).

Edit: Removed useless semicolons on GitHub. Semicolons remain in all released unless downloaded straight from the source code on GitHub.

1 Like

“license bans exist fyi and aren’t bypass able by almost everyone.”

You serious dude? lol I can tell you first hand, they are extremely easy to bypass my friend.

well hes right, if you actually set stuff up properly you can ban with licenses and steam ID’s…

I was speaking about licenses and steam IDs are a joke to ban by that identifier… Only full proof way is full whitelist.

oh true true. I really like the idea of this script though, I’m gonna give it a couple edit :wink:

You went about it in a pretty shitty way.

And I can make a new steam account in minutes and have another social club account for pennies. :man_shrugging:

I don’t get why people are hating on this. It is just another tool for server security. I know plenty of servers (other games) and services that disallow VPN usage. If you don’t like it, don’t use it. It is (should be) common knowledge that VPNs are also a tool for ban evasion. It was even suggested (and implemented) for a white list to be made for those who are forced to use a VPN for whatever reason.

7 Likes

true. Making a steam account and buying GTA again will set an aussie back about $110

I don’t hate it, I think its great if it works. I was just responding to something that was a false statement and wanted people to know it wasn’t true and to keep a heads up on the war against assholes.

Yes you are 100% right, but thats for us. pretty sure these modders just used cracked versions and dont pay a cent hence why they don’t care about bans

I’m pretty sure cracked versions don’t work on FiveM

Who knows what these guys do but they 100% are not paying everytime i know that much

Wasn’t directed at you.

Or you could do steam game sharing…

1 Like

Hey man, Had a few friends jump on some free vpns today just to test it out, and it let them right it. Any ideas?

That would be the API’s fault. If you put the check any higher you get false positives :frowning:

hmm well this is a problem. Its not stopping people from using a vpn at all. They tried 3 different ones to and all right into the server

Are you sure you’re starting the resource?