[RELEASE] Blaine County Sheriff's Skins

If you buy the xbr vehicles you risk getting your server blacklisted. Just fyi.

Hey, d0p3t out of curiosity my friends keeps on asking me but he downloaded the leaked vechicles does that counn’t as him buying XBR Vehicles because he didn’t buy them

If he uses that then he is using stolen content. That’s also not allowed.

1 Like

I just make lieries for them. My and my friend use bxbugs123 cars and fire trucks from LSPDFR and GTA5MODS

How do u use these or add them? Is it in a folder or not?

I Can’t find the cars models like the crown vic and all the cars.

Why ELS!!! :cry: Can you please make a non ELS version

Can you include the models too

He is not gonna provide the models because they are private paid for vehicles from XBR410. So he also doesn’t have permission from the vehicle author to release them somewhere. So the models are never going to be released.

its not els

Do not discuss the method to obtain the vehicles. They are private, paid content that is not allowed to be used on FiveM servers. Doing so may result in server suspension

You violate the terms regardless. Use them = violate ToS

Quick thing regarding that. If someone gives them to you for free would that still voilate the TOS as you’re not buying them? I have seen some people asking this question but it never was clear if this is allowed yes or no.

That’s what I just said. Do not use paid content at all no matter how you got them since FiveM cannot distinguish paid vs non-paid if it’s the same content

Awesome pack! Gonna make sure my friend credits you and uses this in his server.

there is nothing in the camaro

So. Where’s the vehicle files? Or a link to the vehicle files?

Nowhere. They may not be used in FiveM

does anyone have a pack that this skin pack will fit

I want those vehicle models lol

You have to buy them but it’s against the FiveM TOS to buy them and use them in FiveM. I see many communities having them though but you can’t do it. :confused: