[Release] Blaine County Public Safety (Non-ELS Security Charger)

Hey, I’m Calles27! This is a 2014 Dodge Charger Security Car w/ green & amber lights! I hope you enjoy! This is my first car release but yall will see me more often on here!

Download (sorry too big for anything else.) -

Credits

Credit - Sheriff L for the model - [Release] 2014 Dodge Charger | All Blue | Non-ELS!

Screenshots

12 Likes

Nice, love the green and amber light set up. The textures is amazing too lol

1 Like

Did you ask for permission to republish this vehicle?

EDIT: can you not place the .zip file in github? Please just place the file in github

10/10, Love it

why would you even place the zip file in github? please use the builtin forum upload feature, as stated in the PSA post.

if it’s too big then upload it to something like https://mega.co.nz or mediafire…

Ice i understand what your saying but alot of people use github for upload. even vespura uses github and he is a mod. So honestly i think he is fine.

sorry what? github is meant for code, not for zip files… what are you talking about? Sure, Vespura, lotsa people (even I!) use github, but for code, not zipped resources/vehicle assets :thinking:

Ok, my bad. I will change it to Mega since it is pretty big.

Yes I did, I will post a screenshot of proof.

:+1: :wink:

Nice job xD

1 Like

ok i was just making sure :+1:

1 Like

lookout, the credit police are here! smh

This is really cool i am going to put this in my server

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it!

Anybody having trouble spawning it? I add it in and the resource starts fine bu t when I try to spawn it, its like the spawn code doesn’t exist? (edit: Had to change the __resource.lua to load the files properly)

1 Like

Nice job man!

1 Like

I’m not too sure, I did extensive testing, sorry you were having trouble. I’ll take another look!

Thank you man! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

Lighting is very weird and flickery for me. Doesnt look right at all