[Release/Beta] ezApps - Web Based Application System [Open Source] [GNU GPL v3]

ezApps
ezApps was built with simplicity in mind. Instead of having your community members make tickets or use a google form to apply for a position, everything can be done via ezApps! It’s a simple process for both the user, and admins from applying, to user management, application management, etc! Everything is tracked through the database so users and admins can view every time a user has applied, the application status, and more. ezApps also includes a built in application communication system allowing the applicant and whomever is reviewing the application to privately chat on the application page. This can be extremely useful for setting up interview times, adding something, fixing something, etc instead of having to track the person down via discord or email.

Some features include…

• User Management (Including permission system to setup who should manage application)
  • No Code Required | Everything that you need to do is available right from the admin panel including editing messages, etc.
  • Applications only take 1 click to create
  • Easily accept, deny, or communicate with users via their application.
  • Clean UI
  • PDO
  • and more!

Requirements

• A host (Including Windows servers, or linux)
  • PHP 7.0 or above
  • A MySQL Server
  • Full database access

Screenshots
Home Screen
Available Applications Screen
Applying Screen >Without Requirements / Desc<
Applying Screen >With Requirements / Desc<
>Admin< Application Formats Screen
>Admin< Edit Application Format Screen
>Admin< All Applicants Screen
Application Screen

Download

Suggestions and Bugs
If you have a suggestion, or find a bug, use GitHub’s “Issues” feature to report it.

14 Likes

The creator Tyler is F#cking awesome. This is super helpful

1 Like

Whoaaa

2 Likes

Awesome. Good job.

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Well made. Quality assured. Reliable developer? Meh.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I have the issue where every thing that I do, I am receiving this error. No errors on upload into database, and followed steps. Even got the error at login after creating first account

You updated your files, but not your sql.

I put in the current SQL file that was with the download, there was only one sql to put in as the resource just got put out

there is a bug . non admin can accept their own application

I just installed this on my localhost to test it, but cant even login…created an account, tried login to it and it’s throwing me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function execute() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\tyler_base\global\functions.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\login.php(27): logger('Logged In') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\tyler_base\global\functions.php on line 111

BTW I had to make a subfolder named “test” otherwise it’s all messed up, you should’ve edited it to be root directory by default, not “test subdirectory”.

I did run the “latest.sql” on an “app_system” database…it’s all loaded up. Accounts are created and such, but cant pass the line 111 error.

We are aware of the issue and a fix will be deployed today.

It seems that you failed to edit config.php with the correct domain.

1 Like

So I did change the /test part now on config.php, but still getting the “functions.php:111” error.
Any idea on what may cause this issue ?
I did look at the php but my php is very basic and can’t see any errors there so far…

Did you upload “latest.sql” & “v1.0.1.sql”

No, I read the guide and it sais only apply latest…so I did not apply 1.0.1.sql…I’ll give it a try now after running the lacking sql files I guess. Thanks for quick support <3

Update: Fully working now. THANKS.
Hint: change the IMPORTANT.txt inside SQL, it clearly sais to use ONLY latest.sql :expressionless:

Seems like i have fixed it just there wasnt any check is user admin or not

Yes that’s exactly what it is. An official update will be pushed today.

1 Like

I’m actually loving this and I have a few ideas around it too…
But first of all I would need to translate it all to spanish (since my community speaks spanish)…Maybe you could make some sort of language file for this? where all page names and diplaying texts are loaded from? can this be achieved? If yes I can easily translate it to spanish so you can add it as a feature like a language selection or smth like that. =).
If no well, i’ll do it page by page I guess…