Version : 1.0.2

Updates

• You can now use the classic SteamID64 or game specific Steam ID

• Added a lowercase conversion so the check is case insensitive

Requirements

None.

Installation

• Extract the archive in your resources folder
  • Rename the file default.config.lua to config.lua (to prevent override on - possible - update)
  • Edit the config.lua :
    • You can change the mode to ‘blacklist’ for a reverse check (=> SteamID must not be in the table to be able to join)
    • Edit the steamIdsList variable to your liking
    • You can edit the error message shown to the player

Don’t forget to add the resource to your citmp-server.yml, and set DisableAuth: false.

The check is made when the player is connecting, it’s a really early check, so the player doesn’t have to be fully connected to be rejected.

No database ?

Not for now, specially after the devs said that they will be implementing a MySQL library. I guess it’s better to wait and see.

You can do a restart whitelist via rcon / server console to reload and update the config file without restarting your whole server.

Download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxBQ2zStT874T3ZQd0NEMlFHeG8

1 Like

thank you bro, i ll test

Thanks for your work.

What? Can you give a link?

Sure here it is : Should we move to ES3.0?

No problem ! Glad you’re using it

Not work with ~40 STEAM ID to whitelist, everybody is refused ( and everything works fine with ACL )

I just tried on my test server with ~70 ids and I don’t have any issue.

Maybe the default.config.lua is misleading, you need to put the ID like this

steamIdsList = {
  'steam:110000101c5366X',
}

If you check your server console / logs you should see entries "Checking whitelist for " and then the SteamID.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your work but for me it does not work, I always have the message “You do not have access to this server.” I put the steamid in this form:

SteamIdsList = {
‘steam:110000108a07510’
}

Thank you for your help.

Edit: Sorry I had zapped the game or the Steam Id did not have to be in the db. It works now thank you :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I don’t quite understand what was the problem but i’m glad you found a way to make it work !

1 Like

hello,

how can you find this steam id because if you have not been in game , you can’t
the best way will be the steamid64 but for now it’s not working
thanks

https://steamid.io/

Go to this website and its the top one that just says SteamID with no numbers next to ID.

it’s not working i can not enter the server exept with the one already in DB

Having the same issue myself… Trying to figure out what is going on. I got it working for a hot second then shit hit the fan… Trying to figure it out… will let you know if i work it out.

will be great thanks

The game uses a hex version of the SteamID64, for example, my SteamID64 is 76561197989967459

You can then use a converter like http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decimal-to-hex-converter and convert the SteamID64 to hex, that gives 110000101C53663 for mine.

The final entry for the game should be “steam:110000101C53663”, that’s what you add to the config.lua

That makes so much more sense! Thanks for the post!

No problem ! I’ll try to add the possibility to use the classic SteamID64 in the config of the script, so it’ll be easier for everyone

Hey guys,

I just released an update with support for standard SteamID64.

Hi
Working very well now with steamid64
thanks a lot
Is it possible to add steam id without restart the server with rcon ?
if yes how to use it please ?

Yes it’s possible, you can run the following rcon command :

restart whitelist