[Release] Basic white/blacklist system

everything is ok now great work
thanks a lot

Glad to hear it ! Thanks

Yo mate, thanks for sharing this script, actually itā€™s working on windows 10 even if iā€™ve got an error message on windows and linux. But on linux connecting is failing:
"Connection failed: Error during authentication: Error: SendFailure (Error writing headers)

And in the consoleā€™s server:

ā€œError creating script environment for resource whitelist: Type ā€˜Stringā€™ is not callable.ā€

And after this message got a lot of yellow lines.

I wonder if someone else got this problem.

This is really weird, what error do you have on Windows ?

You got the latest version of the server ?

I found 2 others topics on the forum with the same error, but with other resources. One of them was on Linux too, it may be related but feels kinda weird anyway.

Hello, hmm i think i miss an update of cfx-server, iā€™ll try to update it it today and give you feedback. BTW its magic that both OS got same yellow lines but windows still working =D. See you this afternoon.

Nope, still got this error message

Can you send me your config.lua via PM ?

Also, you didnā€™t edited the other files, right ?

Nope i donā€™t edit any others files, just the config.lua one, how can i send you PM i donā€™t find it.

It doesnā€™t stop people from goin in to the server my friends can join no problem when I havenā€™t whitelisted them can someon help me plz

1 Like

I donā€™t have citmp-server.yml, and set DisableAuth: false. where I go to add resources is call FiveM-server.cfg and I cant find anything about disableauth only citmp-server.yml, and set DisableAuth: false. and this ths the whole file reading so maybe you can help me find it

# you probably don't want to change these!
# only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30000"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30000"

start mapmanager
start chat
start ooc
start spawnmanager
start whitelist
start fivem
start frfuel
start heli
start Cuff
start security-pack
start HwayCar
start Captain14_FBI
start lux_vehcontrol
start deleteveh
start textscript
start hardcap
start ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 
start scoreboard
start crouch

sv_scriptHookAllowed 1

# change this
rcon_password na

sv_hostname "FateRolePlays-Alpha"

# nested configs!
#exec server_internal.cfg

# loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)
#load_server_icon myLogo.png

# convars for use from script
set temp_convar "hey world!"

# disable announcing? clear out the master by uncommenting this
#sv_master1 "".

# add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_principal identifier.steam:                                    group.admin # add the admin to the group
add_principal identifier.steam:                                    group.admin # add the admin to the group

# hide player endpoints in external log output
#sv_endpointprivacy true

Error running system event handling function for resource blackl: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:3: attempt to concatenate a nil value (global ā€˜modeā€™)

Same issue as @cloudrp_owner_snake for me.

@eliakoh does this work?

The code was made for an old version of Citizen FX, itā€™s possible that it doesnā€™t work with the new FX Server.

@eliakoh are you gonna update it any time soon?

Nope Iā€™m not coding on FiveM anymore

This is great and still works perfectly. Now I can restart whitelist without restarting server (and I donā€™t need to use a database). The blacklist feature is also nice for when I need to ban ppl via console.

1 Like

Failed to load script config.lua. ???

Change the file name ā€œdefault.config.luaā€ to ā€œconfig.luaā€ @_Marcel

1000 Thanks A very good script
Thank you for sharing so much