A very basic white or black list management based on SteamIDs
Version : 1.0.2
- You can now use the classic SteamID64 or game specific Steam ID
- Added a lowercase conversion so the check is case insensitive
- Extract the archive in your
- Rename the file
config.lua(to prevent override on - possible - update)
- Edit the
- You can change the mode to ‘blacklist’ for a reverse check (=> SteamID must not be in the table to be able to join)
- Edit the
steamIdsListvariable to your liking
- You can edit the error message shown to the player
Don’t forget to add the resource to your
citmp-server.yml, and set
The check is made when the player is connecting, it’s a really early check, so the player doesn’t have to be fully connected to be rejected.
No database ?
Not for now, specially after the devs said that they will be implementing a MySQL library. I guess it’s better to wait and see.
You can do a
restart whitelist via rcon / server console to reload and update the config file without restarting your whole server.