[Release] Bahama Mamas with working doors

Resolved Collision Issues at Bahama Mama’s, Featuring Operational Entry Doors

This resource introduces fully operational doors, providing seamless access directly from the street, and eliminating the necessity for teleportation.

For additional information and to access this modification, kindly visit the following repository
nw_bahamaMama

Door Info

If you are interested in locking the doors for a job, here is the data for the doors.

Door 1:

Model: v_ilev_ph_gendoor006
pos: -1387.026, -586.6138, 30.49563
rot: 0, 0, -0.2839777, 0.9588309

Door 2:

Model: v_ilev_ph_gendoor006
pos: -1389.212, -588.0406, 30.49132
rot: 0, 0, -0.9581082, -0.2864065

Screenshot

Install
  1. Download the resource package.
  2. Place the “nw_bahamaMama” folder within your designated resource directory.
  3. Include “ensure nw_bahamaMama” in your server configuration file (server.cfg).
  4. Achieve success!
24 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: (2020202020)

1 Like

Awesome job, would love to see more places like this that have working doors :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/open-bahama-mamas-doors ?

1 Like

I think you mean https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/bahama-mamas-fivem

But nice try…

That and the files are different, and the fact that I made it myself in Maya…#AlwaysThatOneGuy

1 Like

dosent work very well, you fall through the world at some points around the club.
at backyard, beside the “new doors” etc…

that’s strange, because the collision for the ground/interior is whatever you have previously installed, and is not included in the pack, so ether 1) you play on a potato computer / internet, Or 2) you edited something outside of this pack.

2 Likes

Is it possible to make openable doors inside interior of LifeInvader this way? I know that interiors are problematic…

I’m sure there is, Ill take a look into it.

UPDATE: For Lifeinvader, the 2 sliding doors for the “Play Room” are just simple door states, For the Conference room, that requires a collision update.

2 Likes

Lifeinvader

Chill Zone

objName = ‘v_ilev_fb_sl_door01’,
objCoords = {x = -1063.842, y = -240.6464, z = 43.021},

objName = ‘v_ilev_fb_sl_door01’,
objCoords = {x = -1057.767, y = -237.484, z = 43.021},

Exterior Side Door

objName = ‘v_ilev_gtdoor02’,
objCoords = {x = -1042.518, y = -240.6915, z = 38.11796},

2 Likes

Oooh so this will open those doors up now as well ? is there a file we add this to? or just if we want to lock the door?

Those doors are already in a locked state, you can change the state (dRdoors or ESX_celldoors) and switch them to unlocked and they will operate as normal.

Very nice, I was able to place them in esx_celldoors and it opened. I love to see the map more open especially when there is interiors to be used :slight_smile: . Thanks for all your hard work on these cant wait to see the next if one is coming

hei_sm_16_strm_0.ymap is adding 412 entities to map…

Yeah, i did face same problem. Im falling through the world sometimes its working sometimes not.

But it seems its not only the door, its adding more props around the club…

Just tried that… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey nice work but how can i lock the doors? esx lockdoor works?

does anyone know how to add music in bahamas club?

howto add a blip icon and howto add music in the club

did you found it ? how i can add music in bahamas club?

No I haven’t found it yet