[Release] OurStory RP's Minimal MRPD/Police Department (FiveM Ready)

I find that most of the Ymaps people have made for the Police Department in FiveM are nice, but cluttered. I made my own one that aims to beautify the area but without cluttering it.

Looking for a simple but pretty Ymap for the PD? Look no further!

This Ymap was made for the server Backstory RP but I wanted to give back to this community. You guys have helped me become a much better coder and given me some incredible resources to play with. I appreciate you. <3

EDIT: Gate prop name for locking purposes: hei_prop_station_gate

Minimal PD - Backstory RP.zip (4.4 KB)

UPDATE: Minimal PD - Backstory RP (Update).zip (4.7 KB)

VirusTotal

Screenshots:

Like this map?
You may also like our other maps:

15 Likes

Very beautiful Thank you.

1 Like

very clean nice work

1 Like

Screens look nice but what kind of gates did you use?
Asking for doorlock implentation

Good point!

Gate ID: hei_prop_station_gate

Great release Fourthbeam, a lovely addition !

For those that use esx_doorlock:

-- Mission Row - Front Security Gate
{
	objYaw = 90.0,
	objName = 'hei_prop_station_gate',
	objCoords  = vector3(419.3358, -1017.833, 29.1342),
	textCoords = vector3(418.9236, -1020.527, 30.03209),
	authorizedJobs = { 'police' },
	locked = true,
	distance = 20, -- Set this to your preference
	size = 2
},
2 Likes

Funnily enough I haven’t actually gotten around to making it lockable on Backstory yet so this code saves me a few minutes. Cheers!

I may need to tweak that slightly as i think its moving the door, i’ll keep testing and confirm so use at your own risk :slight_smile:

Thank you, saves me some time ^^

Nah. Works fine.

Downloaded it yesterday, implemented doorlock. Works like a charm

1 Like

Hope your community enjoys!

I actually made an update for the map that adds 4 extra lights and straightens up the blue lights out the front. Check the OP for the download link.

Gonna try the new version later today!

Are you able to add a Gas Pump down at the garage area of PD?

GG man looks nice and minimal , the hotdog stand is a bit to much but hey w/e xD.
also doorlock thx @sp4wny. all working like a charm

1 Like

I like the hotdog stand because the AI NPCs stand over there so it kinda looks like they are ordering food. However, I might do a version for you where there is no hotdog stand :slight_smile:

nah man im all good , i like it how it is :smiley:

I appreciate it man. Thank you.

Out of interest, what version of doorlock are you using? Theres two currently doing the rounds i’ve found, one version that insta closes the doors when locked (or if its a gate it stops it where it is) or theres another version where it’ll freeze doors in place where they are at the point they are locked, but it’ll let locked gates close if their open.

The first one seems to be super buggy with doors, or it would be my coordinates…

Gates don’t instalock afaik.