[Release]Model-Menu V3 [9th Oct]

You know how I can add it to your menu?

SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 8, 59,  0, 0) --Green

SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 8, 59,  1, 0) --Orange

Thank You

It’s already in it, Undershirts menu page 8 No.59

1 Like

Everything seems to be working fine on my end the only thing is when I select hats I I don’t actually get a hat this is with the male model model, I do get earrings but it’s only one and it’s a earpiece, as for glasses I only get one pair of glasses. Other than that it works perfect for me.

2 Likes

Ahh okay missed that part but that was my initial guess. So I guess that means everything is working!

you will be happy to know that i’m adding the hats at this moment xD

1 Like

No I am especially happy to see that you keep your sharing up to date really thank you for sharing and all this work :clap:

[quote]Version 2.2

• Added all helmets/hats with names picture
  • Added all glasses with names picture[/quote]
2 Likes

How can we add dunce cap?

Edit: sorry just seen this thanks

Hi, I would like to know how I can do to add this model (a gillet) just its on the menu has no other pants, masks An idea of ​​or add it? Thank you

Code :

SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 8, 59,  0, 0) --Green

Would it be at all possible to allow customization saving (for clothing, etc…) for non-MP models? or tell me what to change?

Change this

Menu.addButton("Customisation", "checkCustomisation", nil)

to

Menu.addButton("Customisation", "Customisation", nil)
1 Like

It allows me to customize the models now but It’s still not saving the clothing for them as it says that model cannot be saved

Remove the stuff in the red boxes

1 Like

are you going to add more options for police peds since there isn’t much I can customize the police with it.

Peds aren’t meant to be customised, ask rockstar for customisable police peds

Would it be possible to make it so we can adjust our skin color on the mp models?

Only bad thing about this mod are the navigation controls, why on earth so many navigation controls? is there a specific reason you couldnt use LEFT and RIGHT buttons to browse with?

You can indicate to me how rennomer peds on bouttons please thanks

[quote]
Version 2.3

• Added female names for hats and glasses
  • Added all Earrings with individual names
  • Changed menu layouts (Customisation->Gender->then all options)
  • Fixed bug where next page didn’t work (Undershirts)[/quote]
3 Likes