[Release] ArrestAnims 1.0

with time there will be more animations added, enjoy!

u also need essentialmode for this, otherwise use this in the server.lua

AddEventHandler(“chatMessage”, function(source, name, message)
cm = stringsplit(message, " ")
if cm[1] == “/k” then
CancelEvent()
TriggerClientEvent(“KneelHU”, source)
end
end)
9 Likes

So nothing happens when I use ‘k’. Any ideas?

yeah i tried the same thing when i did /k and nothing? I also switched the letter to something else and still nothing

Maybe you don’t have essential mode?

Without Essential:

AddEventHandler(“chatMessage”, function(source, name, message)
cm = stringsplit(message, " ")
if cm[1] == “/k” then
CancelEvent()
TriggerClientEvent(“KneelHU”, source)
end
end)

1 Like

ye bois sorry u need essentialmode for this otherwise use this guys ^^ method to edit the code

I do have essential though. Am I forgetting something about installing this? Is it just putting it in resources like normal?

ye its normal it should be in the resources folder or in a subfolder called [scripts] check ur essential is working, this is working for everyone else so it might be something ur side

Cosharek any chance I can get a list of different animations

Is possible add a command without write on chat?

use lambda menu, under acttions u have all the animations, im not gonna help u make different animations its open source, so feel free to modify. if u dont know how to code a little dont even ask me about stuff like this cause its just a waste of my ttime and yours

Nice, any press key version possible ?

Simply just make a while loop checking if the specified key was pressed then trigger the animation

So I’m the only one who can’t get this working? I find that hard to believe

i mean ur the only one who has a problem, and im gonna quote @Beef if i remeber correctly

if i got $1 for everytime someone says they did everything correct, i would be a millionare

:smiley:

cool man thanks for the help

u can try it without essential mode
just replace the server.lua code
with the one provided at the bottom of the post

Yeah its weird because I tried that too. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’ll try it on a new server tomorrow and see if it works. Maybe it’s conflicting.

could you tell me why this is happening when i execute the command? the animation works no problem just when its executed the commands this pops up in chat which is annoying.

Error running system event handling function for resource commands: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:34: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Split’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:34: in function ‘stringsplit’
server.lua:26: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

u using fx server???