[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

Hey I got my SafeZone script working A LOT better if you would like to look at it again and see if that helps integrate into your AOP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Release 2.1

• Fixed the Join message always saying ā€œNone Setā€ It should now actually display the AOP.

Thanks to @Ceasium for spotting thisā€¦
Downloads in OP

3 Likes

Your Welcome. :grinning:

2 Likes

Btw do HSG know that you are re-making their scripts or copying them?

Your very funny, because, you know, DrawText and DrawRect are100% exclusive and can not be found anywhereā€¦

Oh wait

https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0x3A618A217E5154F0
BOOM

You should do more research in the future, your not the first to tell me I stole a time function or used DrawText lmao.

4 Likes

You have every script similar to theirsā€¦ even your ranking system Guest, M1, M2, M3ā€¦

But thatā€™s not exclusive to them.

3 Likes

Well if your going from HSG I believe they have CR or CU something like that, The ranks in Fax-Core have always been that, even since its beta versions.

3 Likes

Please know what your saying first before accusing peopleā€¦ Smh bro, get a life fr

Well, i do apologize for accusing you, but you must admit. Pretty much every script you posted is similar to theirs. A bit suspicious thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

I call it inspiration if anything. Yes HSG have some very cool script but why would I ā€œstealā€ them when I can.

1. Remake them (in a sense of similar design)
    2 . Make my own thingsā€¦

The reason I made Fax-Core was not hsg, it was because there was no updated whitelist / blacklist system at the timeā€¦

4 Likes

It Shows the wrong time on the date its like 12 hrs ahead of me how can i fix it?

It goes off of your PC System time

2 Likes

Is this mod comparable with esx server config.

What you mean by that. I donā€™t use esx that is just ewww

4 Likes

If I wanted to use this would it be compatable? Or would I experience crashing?

All this does is a text draw on the bottom left of your screen. You should be fine. If not remove it.

And for the record ESX is :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Release 2.2 - Main

• Added no PvP during peacetime
  • Added cool sound for when peacetime is turned on.

This version has been beta tested

Downloads in OP

2 Likes

Any estimate on when spawn points by AOP will be added?

2 Likes

That is something I add on planning in the futureā€¦ Probably within the next few updates

4 Likes