[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

There you go sorry about that

This will be fixed in the next update…

Is there a way to change the colors.

3 Likes

In the config file there’s a setting called

featColor = "~p~" -- Colours used in highlighting for the drawtext. Availible colours: https://gist.github.com/leonardosnt/061e691a1c6c0597d633

Does that change the color for all the writing?

No. Just the feature color. If you want all the writing changed you will have to edit the client lua

I would not use that, use these to change drawtext color:

@FAXES

any update on the aop vote error? if this was even reported:

Error running call reference function for resource ALRP_AOP2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:114: bad argument #1 to 'sub' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'string.sub'
        server.lua:114: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>

also nice script!

It’s being fixed in the next update, along with a full automated voting system.

The error is because a splitstring function is missing for memory.

Is there a way to remove the time and date part of the script

oh ok because i was hoping someone could either pm me how to fix or so fourth because i wanted it for my rp system

EDIT: i think i found your issue :wink: TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^5" .. name .. " ^4Has Voted For: ^7" .. string.sub(msg,6)) the … towards string.sub(msg,6)) there is nothing after the … like … name …

that could be the issue but i have also tested if you take string.sub(msg,6)) out it will then show the vote but not what you voted for :wink: i tested it also by doing:

RegisterCommand("vote", function(source, args, rawCommand)
	if Faxvotestatus then
		CancelEvent()
		local name = GetPlayerName(source)
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^5" .. name ..  " ^4Has Voted For: ^7")
	else
		TriggerClientEvent('AOP:NoVote', source)
	end
end)

however it won’t post the args after /vote so it will say Your Name has voted for:

when i change the time to false nothing shows up no aop or peactime

Any client errors?

No I don’t think so

I need help, whenever i start my server these error codes come up:

Error parsing script config.lua in resource fax-aop: config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
Failed to load script config.lua.
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error loading script server.lua in resource fax-aop: Execution of native 000000005fa79b0f in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:305: in function ‘RegisterCommand’
server.lua:50: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.

Error resuming coroutine: server.lua:22: attempt to concatenate a nil value (global ‘FaxCurAOP’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:22: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218

Someone help.

Config.lua line 1 you have an unexpected symbol there. Probs something that’s not meant to be there.

how do i disable the time and date on fax-aop

Comment out the lines that have time/date.

@FAXES how do i do dat