[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

Make sure PTOnMessage and PTOffMessage aren’t nil.

Well i mean default was:

‘default’? Where from? Direct download?

Yup, for me at least

The download doesn’t change between users? I just downloaded it and those lines aren’t commented out. Perhaps you’re using an out of date version?

How would i get rid of the PTOnMessage and PTOffMessage?

Yeah i have had this since 2.7

You need to remove the --- at the start of the lines.

:thinking:, perhaps the download for 2.7 was broke or something. Anyway, install the latest version, that’ll resolve your issue.

So to disable the Peacetime on/off message i should remove the —

No… to remove the {0}:{1} error, remove the --- at the start of the lines. Commenting the lines will not remove the message, instead, it will make the variable nil.

So do you know how i would go about removing the PT on/off message?

Just set it to "".

2 Likes

Thanks

Yes . 2.7 Was a broken version hence 2.8 and now the updated 2.9

/pt does not disable pvp?

First of all thanks for this great script. However I’m running into an issue with /vote. /voteaop works but actually voting gives me an error running call reference in server.lua and schedular.lua. Any ideas?

1 Like

sometime in the future will you be adding a way so cops and admins can still shoot during peacetime?

I have this within my server but don’t plan to add as I would have to define groups that can still shoot, which is not the point of this script really.

how do i enable this like i have it in my server but it doesnt turn on so i cant see the aop, pt, etc

It should be on by default. Check your config file.