[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

how do i set perms for this can set my aop

Read the docs. Found in the OP.

cant find the docs

Read the OP itā€™s right there under installation. Also read other message in the topic. This has been answered many times.

I love the script. The only thing im having issues with is that it keeps saying insufficient permissions? how do i fix that

Add your permissions. See the docs for more.

ive added ace perms but nothing works. is there a way to incorporate permissions into the script?

Well. You answered your question:

You probs have not done them right. Read the docs.

thank you. I figured out what i did wrong. I love the script

2 Likes

has anybody already made a priority cooldown timer version of this? Looking to save time lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s in the works as per the latest update log.

1 Like

what about a Spawnpoint system built-in so when i change to Sandy Shores and for example i die o spawn somewhere there ?

Could work. Added to configā€¦ idk

what is ace perms and how does it work im new to developing so

Read the docs in OP.

Hi FAXES, thanks for your great work. I tried your script but found a few things, when I tried to translate it but the major bug is when players leave peace time they can shoot again but not punch. regards

Sadly I canā€™t really help with translations. Go through what you have edited, make sure thereā€™s no errors (server and client side)and see how that goesā€¦

Hi, managed to get the translations done but the problem with punching after peacetime been deactivated persisted (I tried with your original script only changing, ā€˜ā€˜usingPerms = falseā€™ā€™ and it does the same). Nothing really bad I still gonna use it and try to see what is causing it when I have more time.

2 Likes

@FAXES Iā€™m having the same issue as @marcos_acpc
Punching does not work regardless of peacetime on or off.

Hey man, great script. I love it. I noticed a bug where passengers in cars can still shoot during peacetime, just thought Iā€™d make you aware. Maybe in the future you could dabble in having the AOP automatically change based off how many people in game. Just a thought. Have a good day!