This is a simple script that will set an RP area when a command is entered (see images). As of update 1.2 the RP area will also be displayed in the server list under the map title. Below is all the information you need to get started with this script. In update 1.6 I remade the voting system and made a drawtext function!
Usage / Common Commands
/pt - Peacetime toggle
/aopvote - Sends a message for players to vote for an RP area. In 1.6 and above this has a 3-minute timer.
/vote [Place Here] - This command is only active whilst there is a vote in progress (start vote with the above)
/aop [Some Place You Want]
- Ability to set / change the area of patrol
- Ability to have area of patrol votes
- Peacetime toggle
- Vote system (Still a WIP)
- Drawtext on screen so people never forget the area of patrol
- Time and date displayed for easy access
- No PvP when peacetime is active
- Area of patrol displayed on the server details on the server list
- Big messages that stand out from other area of patrol scripts
- Permission based, so those kiddos don’t change the area of patrol (ACE Perms)
- Move the AOP text location easily from within the config. See config table below!
- Unlimited* words to use as the AOP eg; this image
- Toggle whether you want to use permissions for the commands in the config - No longer use No Perms version
- Disabled ability to do drive-by’s when peacetime is active
- Auto-AOP’s - Script can auto set AOP with x amount of players
*As many as the drawtext allows
In the Download
None this is a standalone script as with all my resources.
Both are on latest update
|0||Default position to right of map. Option for PLD config valid under this setting|
|1||Bottom center position - https://faxes.zone/imagebanks/7r5wtk.png|
|2||Bottom right of the screen [WIP]|
|3||Top right hand side of the screen [WIP]|
|4||Top Center of the screen. Same as 1 but at the top|
|5||Top left position of the screen, where most servers have that watermark|
|6||Custom setting, use the
---------------------------------- -- Area of Patrol, Made by FAXES-- ---------------------------------- --- CONFIG AREA --- FaxCurAOP = "None Set" -- Default AOP for when the script starts vote = true -- Enables the vote command for AOP peacetime = true -- Enables the peacetime command for AOP usingPerms = true -- Toggles ACE permission use. For no command permissions set to false peacetimeNS = true -- Enables no shooting when peacetime is active AOPLocation = 0 -- 0 = Default, 1 = bottom center, 2 = bottom right, 3 = top right, 4 = top center, 5 = top left, 6 = custom setting (x, y) -- NOTE! 2 & 3 are not set up and will display as the default! serverPLD = false -- Server-side PLD installed? Only set to TRUE if using the default AOPLocation above (0) localTime = true -- If true it will get your time. If false it will get the in-game time -- Only change these if AOPLocation = 6 (Custom Setting): AOPx = 0.660 AOPy = 1.430 --[[ The default settings can be found on the forums post! ]]
Place in your resources folder, just like any other resource
Go to the Wiki and follow instructions for Ace permission set up
If you have any issues, comments or suggestions please put them below.