[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

So I cant figure this damn thing out… I read the Wiki, did what it said and then when I launch my server it says this.

Heres my server.lua file… Please help me asap… I only have 1 more day to get it right. Going on vacation to the beach Saturday…

2 Likes

Can anyone help me please???

no need to make multiple posts.

You need to place in ther server.cfg not server.lua

Copy and paste the following into your server.conf

That should fix it.

2 Likes

Sorry Im just racing time right now trying to get all this done in a day…
Thank you I will try it, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Release 1.5

• Added config in server.lua for peacetime and vote commands
3 Likes

Noice. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Should I move Peacetime to my other script

PS: That script is being updated :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Update for this script will be coming very soon. Including displaying a chat message on join for the AOP.

3 Likes

how do i give my self permissions to use it

i do not see when i put in the aop on screen for others to see and know where the area of play is?

Check the OP and look at the wiki

This is a upcoming update I have coming very soon!

2 Likes

cant wait this is awesome

2 Likes

Things that are coming.

4 Likes

Update 1.6 - Drawtext And Reworked Voting System

• Added Draw text to AOP, local time included. See above image. It’s Also synced with all players.

• Changed AOP Command. Now use /aop Some Place (Eg; /aop Sandy Shores)(Must have 2 strings)

• Minor Bug Fixes

• Remade voting system
    Do /aopvote to start a 3 minute vote that counts down. See OP for images

• Added /vote so users can vote for the above. This command is only active whilst vote is in progress.

See OP for new commands and images

2 Likes

Also This version may conflict with server side player location display. For an edited version of PLD to be lined up and moved slightly check the download below!

See new versions!

2 Likes

Coming soon!

Added Peacetime

Have any suggestions for Fax-AOP?

Comment them!

2 Likes

What about a date. I see you have a time can you add an opition to have date displayed. That would elevate having to have a date and time script.

3 Likes

You mean like this?

2 Likes

I’d like to see a priority cooldown timer integrated into this. This looks spectacular.

2 Likes

That would be easy to do, I have already done that, that is why what I posted above has peacetime integrated.