[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

Thank you, also is there a way to add two hex decimals for two people to control the script?

2 Likes

copy and paste the line with your hex onto a new line and place their hex

2 Likes

Hey, how do i give myself permissions to do the commands?

Does no one read the topic anymore ffs :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

read the description!!! it specifically says what to do! @Jesper_Nilsson1

2 Likes

sorry my fault :expressionless:

Release 1.4 & 1.4.2

• So this release comes with 2 versions.

• Rewrote a lot of the code. Mainly changing commands to RegisterCommand etc.

• Added a non permissions version (1.4.2). Please note that the non permissions version will not be updated along with the perms updates.

Downloads are in OP post

Also thanks for 200 downloads. Put suggestions and ideas here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

love this script bro! keep up the work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi i have dowloaded this mod for my server but i am superadmin and i can use it says i am not the right rank

its not made for a framework. Read the OP, and go to the Wiki to set up the perms

2 Likes

Notification

Hi all, this script will have interrogation with one of my new upcoming scripts which is a permission based system. Be sure to look out for updates. The updates on the permission system are in my discord.

2 Likes

ok thank you i go have a look

3 Likes

You should make the fonts a little bit smaller because whenever someone is doing an roleplay scene and someone trys doing something you can just see a big red font displaying the AOP please take this into consideration thank you!

You can’t change the font size from within a script, you would need a modified chat resource. It also depends on how much the command is entered as it only displays when the command is entered, so either way this is an issue you would need to bring to the server owner (or if you are the server owner, yourself).

1 Like

Hi, having a few issues with this at the moment, it sometimes works and other times not. And for some people and not for others.

I though that RPchat may have been an issue but after moving it to start before and after that it made no difference.

Any ideas on what could be causing an issue?

2 Likes

Issues you may be having:

• Perms are not set up correctly
  • or you have a Custom Chat Resource.
2 Likes

we have esx_rpchat any idea if that would mess with it bad?

2 Likes

Yeah I have esx_rpchat and I cannot get it to pop up is that a probable cause

I would have no clue as I don’t work with / use Frameworks, modified chats tend to be a cause of this

3 Likes

Very true, modified chats are just stupid and pointless in my opinion it is simple enough to change anything in chat, font, colour, size just edit the CSS. It isn’t rocket science.

2 Likes