[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

i added my steam hex (the link one on my steam profile in the url bar) to add_ace Fax.AOP faxes.aopcmds allow
add_principal identifier.steam:76561198211647620 Fax.AOP yet it still doesnt allow me to change AOP

Thats a SteamID64 not a Hex.

how would one go about getting the correct identifier? that being a hex

http://vacbanned.com/engine/check

@FAXES

No idea if this is stolen code, but it could be. Iā€™m too lazy to compare.

2 Likes

The fuck you on about dude? That is a separate stand alone resource. No code similarities.

No. Myself and @BabbaTundaee aare good mates. No need for code suspicions :thinking: :eyes:

Alright alright, chill out @BabbaTundaee. Iā€™m just looking out for @FAXES. Damn.

Dude Iā€™m chill, just donā€™t like being accused of shit.

Yeah, I understand itā€™s annoying. My apologies.

This script is awesome! Is there a chance when PT is toggled that you could disable people hitting eachother with guns and also stop them from using R to melee?

Just Disable the control actions

Just take the disable controls I did in mine @Meaty

DisableControlAction(0, 24)
DisableControlAction(0, 25)
DisableControlAction(0, 45)
DisableControlAction(0, 69)
DisableControlAction(0, 92)
DisableControlAction(0, 106)
DisableControlAction(0, 122)
DisableControlAction(0, 135)
DisableControlAction(0, 140)
DisableControlAction(0, 142)
DisableControlAction(0, 144)
DisableControlAction(0, 176)
DisableControlAction(0, 223)
DisableControlAction(0, 229)
DisableControlAction(0, 237)
DisableControlAction(0, 257)
DisableControlAction(0, 329)
DisableControlAction(0, 349)

Thanks for the reply, I have added them in what have they stopped as I can still press R and hit someone?

Then you have disabled them incorrectly, as they work fine for me. literally just copy my code over but change the peacetime variable.

Ah yes I see where I went wrong thank you for your help! Only other issue is that if I enable peacetime as they have a weapon out they canā€™t put it away but I suppose it isnā€™t a massive issue

Really? I can on mine.

Yeah I added those disablecontrolactionā€™s and if you have a gun out then active peacetime it doesnā€™t allow you to open the wheel again

Do you have any extra controls to disable use of tab.

No I havenā€™t