This is a simple script that will set an RP area when a command is entered (see images). As of update 1.2 the RP area will also be displayed in the server list under the map title. Below is all the information you need to get started with this script. In update 1.6 I remade the voting system and made a drawtext function!
- Ability to set / change the area of patrol
- Ability to have area of patrol votes
- Peacetime toggle
- Vote system
- Easy as hell config!
- Drawtext on screen
- Time and date display
- No PvP when peacetime is active
- Area of patrol displayed on the server details on the server list
- Permission-based, so those kiddos don’t change the area of patrol (ACE Perms)
- Move the AOP text location easily from within the config. See config table below!
- Unlimited* words to use as the AOP eg; this image
- Disabled ability to do drive-by’s when peacetime is active
- Auto-AOP’s - Script can auto set AOP with x amount of players
- Spawn points with easy configuration
- NEW Discord permissions
*As many as the drawtext allows
In the Download
None this is a standalone script as with all my resources.
Both are on latest update
Place in your resources folder, just like any other resource
Go to the Wiki and follow instructions for Ace permission set up
View the Variable Docs for variable documentation and information for the config file
If you have any issues, comments or suggestions please put them below.