[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

I can help you bud, do you have discord? skype?

thanks man! I have discord.

ALEX

how i import sql into couchdb

you can’t
you have to import the sql file into a sql server

required essentialmode5 ? and how i import ? i add sql but the command don’t work

i use essentialmode5 couchdb

It does not “require” essentialmode. You need a separate mysql database.

i did wen i use /copadd nothing happend

Have you setup a mysql database?

do you have discord ?
if u have add me
l55#3940

Nothing special, just put on master the dev version but at least the github repository is up to date

1.4.1 (12/06/2017)

• Add CopAddAdmin, CopAdd, CopRem and CopRank rcon command
  • Warning message when performing copadd/coprem when whitelist is disabled
  • Add version notifier
  • Add suggestion commands
  • Fix : Cloackroom isn’t working with no record in db (whitelist disable)

So I have a issue, I’m in the database. I added my self to rank 7 with rcon. It shows me in the DB but when i try to clock on i click “Clock in as Officer” but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Never Mind I got it working. :slight_smile:

@Kyominii Not sure if it’s possible to fix this, but I think what IceEagle132 was experiencing is a little bug where you have to disconnect and log back into the server after being added to the whitelist; Otherwise when you try to clock-in it gives the menu on the left with only the header and no options to select. However, It may have been fixed in 1.4.1 because I can’t seem to replicate it.

can anyone help me i have discord and my own channel so if anyone could help i got what we need to talk im stuck on somethings with my server!!

Help me, someone, I have tried everything and pulling my hair out. cant seem to fix it

cannot run commands whatsoever.

esadmin works as in kick, noclip etc but this plugin wont.

We don’t have the whole error

Am I being super stupid? How do you whitelist yourself? lol

Go on your RCON console / server console and use CopAdd or CopAddAdmin commands

Thank you, you have inadvertently taught me what the RCON console is :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to trying out the resource properly now :smiley:

when i press enter to be officer nothing happned!?
i am admin