[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Can’t wait until this updates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Within a week @chefslaya

1 Like

Hey, I’ve downloaded and added the police-lite version to my server, and have connected the database ect… Even after restarting the server. Commands don’t work /copadd doesn’t work either and I can’t figure it out. Any help please?

Have you essentialmode <= 2 installed ?

Hello, maybe some one know why i can’t put more than 5 veh in my Cop garage menu ? If you put more, the last vehicle just block you inside and your hud desapear and you have to reboot your FiveM to respawn at your last pos’ . Anyone know hiw to fix it ?

#New version

1.2.0 (06/05/2017)

• mysql-async support
  • couchdb support
  • emergency support
  • gc-identity support
  • add custom fines
  • add two new mode for your service
  • accept and refuse fines
  • drag players
  • configurable now
  • lot of bugfixes

If you want to test or use couchdb but you don’t know how to migrate to it, there’s a fresh tutorial that sould help you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cuffing is not working for me is it normal ? the target player receive the message, but he didnt get cuffed
any help plz ?

1 Like

The player you are trying to cuff, is he a cop ? Have you cop whitelist enabled ?

1 Like

so wait this script no longer has ANY dependencies !?! :smiley: (and do we loose cops whitelist when in standalone i see you put to remove the call to it in the instructions) also what dependencies are required to maintain whitelist for cops ?

he is not a cop
useCopWhitelist = false
should i set it to true ? thank you in advance

I’ve sorted it now, thank you.

Added it to the server, didn’t get any errors and couchDB made the police db https://gyazo.com/73dc859be5a05a5d5d398d2467514ca9

but it’s not adding anything to it. How do we whitelist people also because at the minute anyone can walk up to the cloakroom and take service.

Also getting this error coming through every few minutes
https://gyazo.com/0818302e44ab874756123b536a15e63b

@manny
As far as whitelisting you need to enable useCopWhitelist in police/config.lua.
I have no idea what would be conflicting. I’m running this with couchdb/banking only and it seems to be running fine (confirmed by the add cop command). I just can’t figure out where and how to sign onto cop. I’ve tried going to the coordinates not commented out in the config but I don’t see anything.

Edit: Got it working. Just need to test cop functions.

1 Like

sign into the cop at the police station vespucci blvd, in the changing room.

1 Like

I have this when i try to check id with cops :

2017-06-06 03:18:44.0613|WARN|CitizenMP.Server|A client tried to send an event of type gc:copOpenIdentity, but it was not greenlit for client invocation. You may need to call RegisterServerEvent from your script.

I had to replace gc:copOpenIdentity by gc:openMeIdentity for have it working

Signing in on all loadouts work and so does the garage. The only things not working are the cuff and drag functions.

Works great, the sign in, the garage confirmed

@SofaKingToxic : enable copWhitelist in config.lua

@Maroine : it’s weird, I’ll look at that, are their some errors on console log ? (client/server)

@ChaosNighT : I forgot to add modifications about gcidentity, I just add instructions ^^

@Leland : You have the same issue than SofaKingToxic, I’ll look at that

EDIT : I’ve just pushed a fix for cuffing players. It should work now

1 Like

Hello, maybe some one know why i can’t put more than 5 veh in my Cop garage menu ? If you put more, the last vehicle just block you inside and your hud desapear and you have to reboot your FiveM to respawn at your last pos’ . Anyone know hiw to fix it ?

Does anyone know about something ?

Have you update to 1.2.0 ?