[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

The biggest issue is the essnetial base that was created the author of that plugin decided to break everyones mods by moving to CouchDB. Which in itself is very insecure since all the db calls are done via http where as SQL was on its own dedicated port. It makes it hard for people wanting to start new servers that don’t know LUA script to get good mods.

@Kyominii I went through this thread trying to find a possible way to make it to where it will spawn a Sheriff Ped to go on duty with no avail (could not find the code shown in this post). Do you have any recommendations on how to do this (or anyone else for that matter).

what exactly are you trying to do?

Instead of becoming a LSPD officer in the blue uniform, I want to be able to become a Sheriff’s Deputy, even if it means having to spawn the actual sheriff ped model.

thanks for your job work fine

Update: we have the ped spawning but now wish to see if there is a way to change how it spawns (like with long sleeves, a gun in the holster, etc)

Hello everyone, hmm i’m actually trying to do 2 different things about cuffing but it doesn’t work so can some one can do it for us or maybe tel me how to change my script. So :

-1st i wanted to be able to cuffed everyone (Civil, Police, Admins etc…)

-I want to cuffed someone with a simple keybind like “C”

Can someone have a solution ^^’

Thx by advance

Does this work on couchdb

@Warziget : The code about these features isn’t difficult, if you search a bit, I’m sure you would find what you want to do :slight_smile:

@Nicholas_Robinson : Read before post

I get this message even inside the vehicle No vehicle near you (maybe get closer

Yes I did, this method is ridiculously complicated. Found a much easier one thanks anyway. Which I am just use couchdb rather than having to mess around with the sql files.

@Game_loker : you have to look at the vehicle

@Nicholas_Robinson : I think you haven’t read, it isn’t support yet. Maybe in next release

I tried this way but it did not solve

I think it’s about checking plate, isn’t it ?
Your player ped has to look at the vehicle, not just the camera

make sure you have the garages sql set up, because for me, it only ran plates that were registered (bought then saved into the DB)

does this script work with essentialmode 3.2 ?

It looks really cool :slight_smile:

Are you trying to tell me couch db isn’t supported because it is. It works for me and it works for my friends.

When I say it isn’t support, I mean Cops_FiveM doesn’t support it.
You can just read OP :

will support both versions right ?