[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

If I could find essential 2.x I’d load it up so I can actually get the good mods on my server.

No one is allowed to distribute essential 2.x because it caused server breaking bugs.

Essential 3.x is great. Wait for scripts to update or develop your own scripts around it.

3.x got released 15th May, its not even been a month yet, in development terms that is nothing. Be patient.

Yeah, I understand, working for a software company I know things take awhile.

i keep seeing people say MySQL was breaking servers but i have yet to have any problems at all… perhaps user error? besides… its been a month because people dont really wanna convert over and frankly i dont blame them especially Linux based servers.

I am one of the few still running the MySQL version, i’ll update when SQL becomes native to FiveM.

Its a shame he wont allow a working addon be on his page with the newer one, simply put “no support”.

Essentialmode links removed per developer request.

He also can just ask in PM, I would remove it ^^’

Not doubting you, just was following the policy.

1 Like

can please anyone help me?

Have you modify the script ?

only the database, localhost, lapd, root , *******

Edit: i make an screenshot from the server.lua

Yes please, make a screen (don’t forget to hide your DB credential)

Do I need to download the requerments from the police? or not

if you don’t have requirements, I think it should be more difficult to make the script running

and what is the different about the lite and police?

just read features, and you’ll have the answer

oh, ok, wait the root is down currently :frowning:

Essentialmode V2.X (no download available, if you don’t have es2.x, please wait this script upgrade to es3)
es_freeroam 0.1.3 (no download available, same that essentialmode)

i have es2

can i use the script then or not? or it is broken then?

can you help me? or nopt

Can pls anyone help me? i need it