[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

The script to add or hide blips has a small problem, when a player disconnects and reconnects, the points are not displayed according to his profession, we are Constraint to return to the pole emploi for Can see again his points, can you help me?

I fix this in one of my modifications :slight_smile:
(i don’t remember which one is the right sorry ^^)

this right? im not sure what im doing

Almost , all that code should be in SetBlips function :slight_smile:

like this?

I have this error, someone can help me ? ^^

Check if you have follow modifications without missclick or failed a copy :wink:

##Update to 1.0.1

• Fix 1 bullet per weapon
  • Fix keep weapons when stop work as cop
  • Keep skin and only change clothes when take or stop service (thanks Xtas3)

Note

Now, this script require Skin Customization, please download it to upgrade :smiley:

2 Likes

i dont understand “Create a non-null job exclusive to all illegal jobs (mine is 6 for exemple) and change all illegal harvest job id to this new created ID” i created job " dealer cannabis" in job database with ID 6 its ok ?

It’s OK , just make sure “dealer cannabis” will be use for all illegal jobs

God is among us :slight_smile: Thanks Kyo.

1 Like

For all illegal work example mine ID 4 I must also put the same ID that dealer cannabis so Mine ID 6 too?

Thank you for sharing your work :clap: but if i understand correctly I do not use Vdk_recolt alor I can not use your script, I’m too punished :sweat: to move about twenty jobs on Vdk_recolt :cry: :sob:

The ID is the ID for all illegal job in job system

ok thx Kyominii ^^ and modification 2 juste ADD or Replace blip function ?

You are the BEST ! Thank you so much !!!

1 Like

Thanks for this awesome release. I did everything exept this :

Step 1 :
Add a new column limitation to your item table name (not null)

Step 2 :
add “i1.limitation AS raw_lim, i2.limitation AS treat_lim” in SQL request and add “‘raw_lim’, ‘treat_lim’” in getResults (server.lua in vdk_recolt : jobs:getJobs event handler)

It’s not very clear to me, do you think you can explain that ? thanks again for your release !

speedy : replace blip function
sim2511 : [Release] Cops FiveM it’s the modified code

Note

I’ve perform a little push (i fix hat which doesn’t disappear when you stop service). Thanks Rylod to notice that :slight_smile:

ok I add this line and for the database, I have to add a column named “Limitation” with type "INT " and value “NOT NULL” right ?

Thanks for the fast reply you’re awesome

1 Like

Really good update but why I have always the same loadout of cop without hair…

Ultragaming : [Release] Cops FiveM
sim2511 : limitation without L in Upper Case ^^ But i think it’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like