[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Or…

function GetPlayers()
    return GetActivePlayers()
end

/replace references of ‘GetPlayers()’ with ‘GetActivePlayers()’.

Hi there, is there a way to fix it so it automatically gives you weapons and armor when you clock in?

But I want to use the F5 Menu without having to go onduty how do I do that!!

Im getting the white police markers on the map but there is no circle to clock in and when I add myself as a cop there is no confirmation message. Please help.

Ok now I got the circle but I cant seem to equip any uniform it just closes the menu when I select a role.

i type /copadd (ID) not working huhuh please help me

e[91mError: (node:28885) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 12)e[0m
hey when i type this in RCON it gives me that error above and also the command doesnt work in the game console

Just saying guys, if your getting my issue then make sure the mod is called “police” not anything else.

How do I fix the object spawn menu? Keeps saying NULL for all objects but everything else works fine.

I dont really think they support the script anymore. Seems pretty dead, the code was never cleaned up so… I could be wrong

the object menu worked in older versions so i figured it would still work. well time for and older version. Plus it was updated last month AUG 4

Hmm… yeah I’m pretty confused on this too. It’s like they still give it minor updates but really just don’t care.

still works fine just the object list shows null lol btw i like your server

Oh thank you! When I get home I’ll take a look and see if I can fix it, it’s most likely just an invalid object, or a miss-spelled name

object list looks fine so i think it has something to do with menu.lua not being able to read the object file right.

a update for this issue is on its way, a workaround for this is to enter this command in your server console

restart police

have you finde any solution?

@Jack_Daniels552 @nathangladney a update for the objects issue has been released

they show up but dont spawn for me now.

We fixed the spike strips, we were using them last RP