[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

When I Die I Have To Re Clock In Because I Cant Open My Menu.

Is There A Fix?

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export execute in resource ghmattimysql

stack traceback:

[C]: in function ‘error’

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod ‘__index’

server/server.lua:20: in main chunk

Failed to load script server/server.lua.

i keep getting this how can i fix it

i did that

80e21fe511285281fac6682dd4f8db22
did i do this right

Verify if it works with these default resources

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start ghmattimysql
start police

My menu doesn’t want to pop up. Even though i did everything correctly. Nor does it show any errors when im in the server.

1 Like

I know right

Same here

Well saying that something isn’t working doesn’t help with solving it.
Provide client or server errors so nobody has to randomly guess what is wrong.

@MadGuyTV the fact that you receive this error:

No such export execute in resource ghmattimysql

Makes me believe that you are still not using the correct file https://github.com/GHMatti/ghmattimysql/releases/download/1.1.0/ghmattimysql.zip

i did a clean setup with only these resources and couldn’t replicate your issue.

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start ghmattimysql
start police

Can someone make a YouTube video to show how to add it

Do the police get paid through this?

ghmattimysql is having errors?

Error: (node:11748) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3306
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1191:14)
--------------------
at Protocol._enqueue (ghmattimysql.js:308:2850)
at Protocol.handshake (ghmattimysql.js:308:1096)
at PoolConnection.connect (ghmattimysql.js:140:2921)
at Pool.getConnection (ghmattimysql.js:260:1073)
at Pool.query (ghmattimysql.js:260:3806)
at Promise (ghmattimysql.js:278:1421)
at new Promise ()
at execute (ghmattimysql.js:278:1386)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (ghmattimysql.js:278:2014)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:96:41
Error: (node:11748) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:11748) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hi there, thanks for the nice share!
I´m struggling to get it working perhaps someone can help me, so I´m quite new to this FiveM server stuff but I manage to install it and some scripts/mods to it.
I´ve done everything you described in the first topic but I´m stuck with this one:

1. The first time when you enter the game you will need to add yourself to the police database.
    you can do this in your server console enter CopAddAdmin 1 or CopAdd 1 press enter and you should receive a confirmation message.
    I don´t have access to the server console, I have access via FTP to all files and database.
    I´ve tried writing in game console copaddadmin but it gave me access denied, any help is well apprecciated.
    thanks

do you have access to the recon

2 Likes

Honestly I don´t know but since I made the server I have pretty much access to all files including rcon password.
how can I use rcon?
Edit:
So I was able to connect to server using a small program “IceCon”, I was able to add myself to the database using the command "copaddadmin 1 ".
But I have still no access to the GUI, any help is great

Everytime I push my letter for push to talk it sends a 10-20 (my location) HELP to disable!

This has nothing todo with Cops FiveM

Can I get a version of this script that will load the last known character skin (for esx) when going off duty and changes the mp_freemode character into police clothes when going on duty but has the same features for everything else