[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

oh wow nice job man !

I am literally garbage when it comes to MySQL, what is the function for Truncating? I would assume it would be done by Essentials MySQL library but again, i dont know much about mysql.

I use the latest version and i still have the MySql error like this.
I really need your script, can you help me please :confused:

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e5ed7265d4568b5ce6666687788040a887174b8d.png

Fivereborn server? You really need to upgrade to the latest server version. It’s been FiveM since like February.

that framework already has a mod like this with some of the features people have been requesting for this one …

I do have a money system, i have drugs, buyers seller, processors, apartments, i just assumed this added more apartments

Hello mate ! Awesome jobs ! I issue sometimes when i buy appartments I can not enter in, im running async db, and the appartments appears in my db. I think we should put another point into the appartment to buy it

Alot of people run on the fivereborn server.exe not sure why but they do

you can add more on your own lol

Can’t wait till the couchdb support to come out!

I have issue when I try to go home after I bought appartement, it does not works, someone else faced this issue?

I’m working on a fix !

Problems for MySQL should be solved !

1 Like

after fix dont work mysql

The script works well there mysql for me, no problem

Did you correctly change the database name, user and password ?

For those having greenlit issues, check the .dll files inside the mysql-async/lib folder, by default, Windows blocks the DLL files. You can unblock them by right-clicking the file and going to Properties, then click Unblock and OK.

there is a problem when i go on the marker it’s teleported me directly i have a black screen during 2 seconds then it gets me back on the marker i cant open the menu thanks sorry for my english im french

It’s because you already have an interior script. Try to delete it

this work with EM v.2?