[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

By my personal experience, for apartments with IPLs, u have 8 apartments with 3 differents interiors each, but, in fact, u have only 3 apartments, one with name ending with a " _a “, one with a " _b” and one with a " _c"

Example, if u take “apa_v_mp_h_01_a” For modern apartment 1, it’s the same as monochrome apartment 1 who have “apa_v_mp_h_05_a” for name because they’re both on " _a"

2 Likes

Now available:

• Enable/Disable map blips
  • Change language
  • Switch to Async or MySQL

Okey allright =) i’m excited

i have this i just open menu why

I love you so much <3 If you are french, you can go in my discord: https://discord.gg/g3vnQYE and if you will okey earn money !

I won’t work for money sorry.

2 Likes

Try to truncate your user_apartment table

mee too i dont issue

does this work on the vRP framework? I never understood if when people make things that include money if they will be compatible with any rp framework or if it has its own money system… or what?

Create a rental system with the apartment owner? Or a system backing up objects and weapons?

Rp framework is from far one of the last mode that cames… Essential, for example… have a money system…

can you make a function to show price for client ? :slight_smile:

Thanks for this dude.

New fix for selecting MySQL or Async Mode

Any progress on couchDB support?

I’ll work on that tomorrow, so I guess it’ll be avaible tomorrow night

1 Like

Nice addon! It works like a charm. I’d like to report a bug tho: When you walk in some appartments, you are spawned right in the exit point and you’re teleported outside almost immediatly

That’s how the Tp points work, you have to be ready to walk away as soon as you have Tp’d.

Alright! I thought it was a bug at first.

If you’re using another interior script, it may caused some conflicts.