[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

So if you buy one house, you can enter the rest of them all? thats kinda crappy

Just buy an apartment, you can enter the rest of them all, not good, but I believe in him, he’ll fix it

I’ve already did that ! I’ll put an update tonight

Did u correctly import the MySQL file ? Any errors in the console or F8 ?

I will put an update tonight with translation

I havn’t test all points on the map so I guess that some interiors are the same. I’ll try to remove them for tonight’s update !

2 Likes

I think you also have another interiors script that teleport you back :confused:

When you buy an apartment, it belongs to you, so you’re the only one that can come into it.

By my personal experience, for apartments with IPLs, u have 8 apartments with 3 differents interiors each, but, in fact, u have only 3 apartments, one with name ending with a " _a “, one with a " _b” and one with a " _c"

Example, if u take “apa_v_mp_h_01_a” For modern apartment 1, it’s the same as monochrome apartment 1 who have “apa_v_mp_h_05_a” for name because they’re both on " _a"

2 Likes

Now available:

• Enable/Disable map blips
  • Change language
  • Switch to Async or MySQL

Okey allright =) i’m excited

i have this i just open menu why

I love you so much <3 If you are french, you can go in my discord: https://discord.gg/g3vnQYE and if you will okey earn money !

I won’t work for money sorry.

2 Likes

Try to truncate your user_apartment table

mee too i dont issue

does this work on the vRP framework? I never understood if when people make things that include money if they will be compatible with any rp framework or if it has its own money system… or what?

Create a rental system with the apartment owner? Or a system backing up objects and weapons?

Rp framework is from far one of the last mode that cames… Essential, for example… have a money system…

can you make a function to show price for client ? :slight_smile: