[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE ON MY GITHUB ! (Still MySQL and Async, sorry for couchdb users)

Little bit problem :3 http://prntscr.com/fswqf0

I think it’s because there are two points at the same location. I haven’t tried all location :confused:

Yes so that’s the problem (don’t forget you must write in English ;))

Why did you get position ? If isbuy then show any features in menu

You mean test? It’s because if someone move out of the point, he won’t be able to use the menu

I would have much preferred other features over dirty cash.

This resource is pretty useless without the key functions.

I’m open to any suggestions :wink:

The biggest issue i see is not being able to go into apartments with other players.

Also being able to view the apartments before you buy makes no sense as really you dont have to buy it.

If i understand how interiors worked i would love to help, But im still learning.

it’s not hard to add in features I’ve already added closets, cooking, sleeping, and smoking from th bong. Haven’t done garages yet but you can also remove the visit option create some sort of invite option which probably isn’t that difficult but anyways there’s plenty you can do with this script.

I hoped that would be the ring function :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You and me both xD or even just a way to join each others apartment even if both have to buy it

I’ll make a lock system that allow player to open his apart to a friend or someone who ring

3 Likes

Please do! thank you! :smiley: Thats all we want!

1 Like

Tried to install new update, it was fine last one i used but now when i try to buy apartments I buy it but it just says “Buy apartment” agian after I bought it, is there something wrong?

(OFF-TOPIC)

Hey, what you did to fix the error? Hours trying to get my client working… and nothing. Could you please tell me?

I agree with british, allowing folks into the apartments would have been my priority number one. Either way everyone here is always appreciative of the work you do. If you get a moment would love to hit you up in discord.

Care to share that hard work? haha :wink:

Hi,

I’ve a problem.
All work correctly, but i can’t retry the dirtycah from the appartment.

I don’t have any error, nothing. In DB all its ok.
i don’t understand.

Have u a solution?

Ty a lot,

Debaguette…

2 Likes

i have the same problem that you