[Release] Apartment [MySQL & Async](08/17/2017)

Hello, how can we use this using La Life RP

someone above wrote disable interior what does this mean exactly. Makes no sense when cant enter in the Apartment then.

can you show price for client in next update?

Thanks for the idea !! I’ll add this :smiley:

You don’t have to delete interior script but you must remove apartments avaible in the list of interriors.

Do you know where i can find that list?
Im new to the fivem stuff :smiley:

Hello
I bought an apartment when I want to go to my apartment he tells me bought why?

i’m waiting the update soo hard =3

3 Likes

I don’t want to flame or something like this but, the update was set for 2 days ago ? No news ?
Can we help you to do something ?
Did you have some trouble in private life that won’t make you able to work on the script ?

Edit* @Madriax Are you still alive ^^ ? can we help you ?

This should fix the MYSQL issues . Delete everything in apart_server.lua and cop & paste the pastebin stuff into apart_server.lua, save and it should work.
https://pastebin.com/hF72F3kJ

3 Likes

This helped me tons thanks man! Any chance you figured out how to allow friends to enter via doorbell system?

Hello everyone !
First of all, I want to apologize for being late. I had some private problems but everything is now fixed and the update will comes tomorrow ! YES FINALLY !!! :wink:

3 Likes

We need more houses and realistic prices i had to go through and edit the prices and that was worst then trying install EssentialMode

You should also add more mansions :slight_smile:

When the update? Pleaseee

He say tomorrow, are you blind ?

Yesterday he say tomorrow

Maybe it’s the tomorrow of tomorrow :blush:

Haha not tomorrow of tomorrow :joy: I’ll upload it tonight approximatly 19 PM (UTC+2)

1 Like

Well… How can I tell you… I can’t start fivem since the new update so… I am not able to upload an update tonight because the code isn’t working well :confused: Ofc if you want the source I can upload them but this is not working… If you have any advices about the error: Blue-Minesota-Bacon error send me a PV

Ok mybad, all problems are solved (fck you winshit 10)
The update will come in an hour !

4 Likes