[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

Hey I have a question. Would it be possible to put in a statement for if a player dies, and is revive it goes to hospital it doesn’t flag it as a teleport?

that should not happen unless the PlayerPed stays the same, and if that is the case, i can’t help you unless you disable/enable :cheese: every time a player gets teleported

1 Like

For some reason, they are being flagged, We have the ESX Framework, if they die, and when they re-spawn
they go to the hospital and its flagging them as teleports.

Some aspects of the script aren’t working, the anticheat is not enforcing warning for godmode, speedboosts, etc. Also I cannot change the button to open the Easy Admin menu, if I do it’s still F2, and the webhook doesn’t connect to discord. Maybe if you could say how to link the webhook other than the video, because I don’t know what file the lines are supposed to go in.

Almost everything you mentioned is controlled by convars in your server.cfg file.

Set Webhook:

set ac_webhook "https://web.hook/url/here"

Set EasyAdmin keys:

set ea_MenuButton "KEYID"

Regarding certain modules not working, check to see if they’re enabled in the ac_s.lua file.

1 Like

@SaltyGrandpa Thanks for the info, will try. Also forgot to mention that the weapons blacklist isn’t working as well.

I tried the things you said, but the key is still F2, and the webhook still doesn’t work. Is there something I am missing, because there were no detailed readme’s on how to install. It might have something to do with ACE, which I don’t know about.

@Blumlaut @sadboilogan Where am I supposed to put the convars and other lines in regards into the server.cfg file, I know some scripts matter where they go?

why is it not working… have the admin part and that is working…

how is it not working?

This person in my server using some scripthook bypass with lambda menu, teleporting everywhere :tired_face: Spawning the RAILGUN and shooting people… Doesn’t seem to work with him cheating…

1 Like

AFAIK You can’t simply “bypass” scripthook if it is disabled on the server.

Ok then theres some kind scripthook alternative which works with scripthook disabled in the server config and it uses the Lanbda menu to troll non-scripthook servers

If scripthook is disabled on the server, fivem pretty much ignores the plugins folder which enables client side plugins.

He used some kind of FiveM_bypass.exe

Then the fivem ban :hammer: will detect it and they should be globally banned.

Where can I report this file to fivem so they can block it

As far as I am aware you can email pr@fivem.net with evidence.

1 Like

if you got the file, email it to them, but telling them “someone is using “evilheckler.bat.txt.exe” pls fix” wont do anything

1 Like

Thank you, I will send the file to them…

Please update, not working now.

or can you say how to fix and working anticheat

1 Like