[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

another lil’ update

Blacklisted Weapons!
You can now blacklist weapons, see ac_c.lua on line 2.

Also: our webhook system has changed: to use webhooks now set a “ac_webhook” convar in your server.cfg!

2 Likes

I guess im dumb, because I dont see where to put in my webhook info for this to post to discord chat?

like in server.cfg just put,

set ac_webhook “addresshere”

?

Yep, thats how you do it so like set ac_webhook "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/_____"

1 Like

Thank you for confirming. Now i just need to get It to actually work the way its intended

could you ellaborate? the Anticheat currently works fine

mine actually doesnt send the notification to the discord likee its supposed to for somee reeason. i put in resources, assigned the bot to the server.cfg and nothing… even have the admin menu that’s suggested

does the console print any errors? also what does your server.cfg entry look like ( please remove the webhook id’s before sending )

Also, try re-downloading as i made a fix for the webhook, just incase you had the older version. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hi man i am admin but still getting message when i teleport to players
i installed easyadmin. i can open easyadmin panel in game.
and i added myself as a admin in server.cfg
but still i got error on discord when i teleport.

1 Like

Are you planning on updating an exception for admins? @Bluethefurry

Update time!

Tired of them pesky cages? Worry no more! Cages will now get deleted if spawned, along with removing objects that will glitch your ped or vehicle out.

Note: if you want to add any objects to the anticage, add the object name to CageObjs!

2 Likes

Small update this time, but hey, it’s still pretty neat!

If your server is running an outdated version of Anti :cheese: , you will now receive a notification that looks like:
https://illusivetea.me/WhyArePeopleSoFuckingDumb/cK498er7c.png

It’ll even show you the changelog, so you know what’s new in the update!

Happy cheater banning!

3 Likes

Exist a whitelist for admins ?, I`m teleporting to checkpoint and detect me noclip/teleport :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neat! THanks alot man! I like this script alot :slight_smile:

Also looking forward for this! Although it maybe simple to implement (simple check for permissions) I don’t think anyone could edit the files without properly asking @OP first… so I just wait and see if he releases another update with this feature added.

@OP thanks for this great resource!

I may add admin exceptions soon :wink:

1 Like

Added bypass checks for ACE system using ‘add_ace [GROUP HERE] anticheese.bypass allow’
Be sure to check EasyAdmin’s wiki if you’re stuck with adding people to the ACE system!

Example (This is in your cfg file):

add_ace group.admin anticheese.bypass allow
add_principal identifier.steam:[STEAM ID HERE] group.admin

If you spot any issues, let us know!

1 Like

Hey I have a few questions,

I have some people that are teleporting, and using no clip. They are also in god mode but nothing is happening. They are using Lambda Menu. Is there anything I might be missing that needs to be set? I put in the server.cfg items I can post that if needed.

2 Likes

Is there anything I can chane so it doesn’t ban admins?

yes!

1 Like