[Release] Anti-Cheat for car spawner's

a permanent removal request has been requested for this post.

7 Likes

How does this handle naturally spawned cars, since they won’t be set as GamemodeCar? Unless that’s the default for naturally spawned vehicles?

1 Like

nice my idea :stuck_out_tongue:

No it does not.

4 Likes

Any reason why I am receiving the error: “attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local ‘msec’)”

Will this prevent administrators with perms using mello from being able to spawn a vehicle?

Yeah.

must be at least 20 c…

@Blumlaut yeah, when I released my server files this was in it. @OspreyHelicopter give credit to this guy (@Blumlaut) too.

Also if you can, do this in a way that it would get decor values from the server. Otherwise cheaters can de-crypt their cache and find out the decor values therefore enabling them to recompile their mod menus with the decor values which makes this whole thing obsolete.

FindFirstVehicle etc. won’t effect randomly spawned npc vehicles.

1 Like

i’m getting an error “attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local ‘msec’)”

This is absolutely brilliant! Thanks a lot mate.
For the people getting the nil value msec error, change line 5 from Wait() to Wait(0).

2 Likes

Yeah,

Thanks… <3

Very good congratulations and thanks for sharing. I was thinking how to make one of these to prevent the player from getting money for cheating?

@kingsroleplay Have it log the transactions and compare values from the database. If money randomly occurs, you know they cheated.

Just a wait timer thats not set :slight_smile:

Where i need to put this line exactly ?

1 Like

hi there i’m using this converted in c# and actually if i use

foreach (Vehicle v in World.GetAllVehicles())
{
	if (EntityDecoration.ExistOn(v, Main.decorName))
	{
		if (EntityDecoration.Get<int>(v, Main.decorName) != <this_is_the_int_i_use_>)
		{
			if (Game.PlayerPed.IsInVehicle(v))
			{
				Func.ShowNotification("ac message");
				v.Delete();
			}
			else
				v.Delete();
		}
	}
}

it actually looks for all the vehicles in game… it DOES NOT ignore randomly spawned vehicles (and thats a problem!)

@Blumlaut you know if there’s a way to ignore random world cars?

is this really working and tested?

hello can help me to add timer for spawn

OP request