[Release] AnchorBoat V1.3

Thanks! Sorry I lied one more thing, is the proper way to install to keep the pNotify in your AnchorBoat folder and to install the base one seperately? Or to take the pNotify out of your AnchorBoat?

Put the folders outside and start it like a normal ressource

So …

and

Correct? (Started in cfg as well) Sorry i’m super new at scripts i’m just a livery designer :scream:

Remove the pNotify from “anchorboat” it’s an ressource for itself i just added some anchor sounds into pNotify thats why i realeased it, i have not created nor changed anything in pNotify other than i added an sound

Gotcha that’s what I figured, so it’s one or the other, Thanks for the help!

It’s probably more convenient to use worldGetAllVehicles(int *arr, int arrSize) and check the shortest distance yourself and sort if you want by checking the vehicle type with for example VEHICLE::IS_THIS_MODEL_A_BOAT

Hey i cant get this script to work

Edit:

You sad it was L to do it but for me i need to press . to anchor and un anchor the boat

Yeah i changed it. It’s only “.” now. You can change it yourself in the code if you want

Can I use this in my menu server or is it only ESX?

If i press the button far away from a boat it still dose the animation any way to change this?

Nice, good job

Is it possible to add it on my “vehicles menu” as a new option? Thanks for the help!

Go ahead and add it to your “vehicle menu”. I don’t know what kind of menu you use :slight_smile:

Doesn’t work for me. I have pNotify installed and started before the anchor script. But, pressing “.” does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Ignore what I just said, I didn’t notice the “not” before IsPedInAnyVehicle

I have fixed the issue of always being able to do the drop anchor emote regardless of how close you are to the boat.

In the Client.lua, replace the if statement on (or around) line 28 with:

if IsControlJustPressed(1, 81) and not IsPedInAnyVehicle(ped) and boat ~= nil and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)), GetEntityCoords(boat)) < 5 then

You can play around with the distance check by changing the 5 to something else, but this will prevent the anchor emote from working until you very close to the boat.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me, I pressed every single button and it doesn’t do anything what could be the problem?

that is, it works but I can go with the ship the same way

As a player in a server that is not mine, is it possible to unbind scrollwheel and just use “.” and “l” ? It is very annoying. Thank you

Ever got around to this to fix it?

Very helpful , thankyou!