[Release] American MDT SYSTEM Based off Owen_M Police Mobile Data Terminal

police
release
cad
mdt

im having the same issue when I try to log in with the details provided it doesnt want to go to the next page and the page just refreshes and doesnt say anything

yes it installs but the password/username does work it says password is incorrect. I’ve reinstalled it serveral times too.

I’ve installed the MDT on our website, I changed the _assets/php/connection.php to our game server DB. I’ve loaded the SQL file into the Game server DB. And when I log in it recognizes the username and password. But than nothing, straight back to the login. If I type the password wrong I get the feed back that it’s wrong.

What am I forgetting here?

Update: If you are using esx_vehicleshop this MDT will not work out of the box. It needs some modifying.

I removed the following from mdtsystem.sql before loading it into the database:

CREATE TABLE `vehicles` (
  `vehicleid` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
  `vehicle` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `vrm` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `owner` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
  `status` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `insurer` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `insurance_number` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `registered_drivers` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  `markers` mediumtext NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
ALTER TABLE `vehicles`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`vehicleid`);
ALTER TABLE `vehicles`
  MODIFY `vehicleid` bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, AUTO_INCREMENT=6;

Then I added the colums I didn’t have yet manully with sql:

ALTER TABLE `owned_vehicles`
  ADD `vehicleid` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
  ADD `vrm` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  ADD `insurer` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  ADD `insurance_number` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  ADD `registered_drivers` mediumtext NOT NULL,
  ADD `markers` mediumtext NOT NULL;

Made vehicleID primary and made sure there were no duplicate values. Followed by:

ALTER TABLE `owned_vehicles`
  MODIFY `vehicleid` bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, AUTO_INCREMENT=6;

Now your database should be good to go. All that’s left is change database calls from vehicles to owned_vehicles in the php files. Haven’t gotten that far my self yet so goodluck.

how could i create new user in mdt_users that match in login? what is password hash? this 1234 not working

I had the same issue, for me it didn’t work because when I imported the SQL one of the tables already existed. How I worked around it is explained in the comment above yours.

what do you mean? i should recreate SQL like one that you post higher and thats it?