[Release] AI Tow Truck Script

@mrdigital01 thx for helping. What you write I know, worked with it before…hm…maybe a script block that script, I must check. Download and include it again after your message and it do nothing more for me. Any other idea, maybe witch script can block it?

It is meant to be like this.

iam having a loading issue with the location of the car,

That is because you have another model for your flatbed, you can try to edit the AttachEntityToEntity in the code so you can edit the coordinates to the matching tow truck.

where would that be?

I have a weird situation going on, we have implemented this (close to perfect :stuck_out_tongue:) script on our FiveM server, unfortunatly though, the TowTruck is spawning in the middle of too small alleyways (on its side) and on top of buildings, besides that, if the towtruck driver gets close to the be-towed vehicle, he steps out and runs away, or he drives away without taking the vehicle.

resources/vehTowing/client.lua on line 112

Ok, could you point me in a direction please,
do each block of number mean any thing, and false false?

thank you for your time

AttachEntityToEntity(targetVeh, vehicle, 20, -0.5, -5.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, false, false, false, false, 20, true)

Here is where my knowledge stops, I imagine it is X, Y, Z. Your height and sides are still okay, so you gotta move it forward more, but I don’t know what Coord that exactly is.

Love it!
Used It For a while now and Works Awesome!
Also soo Hyped on the Police Script Hoping it comes Soon
Keep it Up!!!

How did you fix this

I have the same

I’m curious why in client.lua @ line : 12 - ‘towDriverQuoteOfTheDay’ = “It will be at the compound.” has this stated?

I would love to see this able to be directed with the repair points from " [Release] Realistic Vehicle Failure "

1 Like

hi mate, did you fix this i have the same issue

1 Like

Snip
(20 characters)

This looks sweet! Is there a chance to have it under ESX support? So it can cost players money? I am thinking about getting this plugin together with esx_mecanojob, so when there isn’t any player machanic , there still will be an NPC option. But that should cost money as well, so player mechanic isn’t in disadvantage :smile:

Also, where did my car will end up? It’s still is destroyed? Or can I pick it up somewhere?

Edit.: What does this mean?

So I put the vehTowing in the resources, but when I do /tow, nothing happens and no notification. Is this script still working since the last post?

1 Like

I did everything correct and its not working. it doesnt even show a notification im not sure why.

hey can anyone send me a config that works whit xbr’s flatbed??? idk how to get it to work, there is no good info in this release on how to change the position of the cars that are getting towed

I changed the command tow to slepen. But now it gives a error in chat

SYSTEM:slepen is not a valid command!

How can i fix that?

– Add an event handler for the ‘chatMessage’ event
AddEventHandler( ‘chatMessage’, function( s, n, msg )
msg = string.lower(msg)
if (msg == “/slepen”) then
CancelEvent()
TriggerClientEvent(‘wk:spawnTow’, s)
elseif (msg == “/canceltow”) then
CancelEvent()
TriggerClientEvent(‘wk:cancelTow’, s)
end
end)

And the flatbed spawns realy closy to the vehicle.

Use of deprecated methods. Commands are to use RegisterCommand().