[Release] AI Mechanic

Who wants to pay a fee for the service. I added some things that it is running and charging 3000 per call, so generate 1 mechanic and pay the out, if you don’t have a unpaid car and if you can’t find the unpaid car …
ai_mechanic.rar (4.9 KB)

2 Likes

I would like to ask for help, if possible, I am trying to convince him to call the mechanic without the car, I put to make the call, but the mechanic does not get to the point he stands still, showing the signal. on the map and not coming, could you tell me where to go to make him find the player’s location and not the car. please ?

and thanks for the beautiful work script.

1 Like

thanks you :slight_smile: you are my godness

1 Like

Now we just need an AI Ambulance & Taxi :smiley:

Im trying to add the feature to use it only if there are no mechanics online, no error in console but it doesnt work, could anyone help me to figure it out whats wrong?

ai_mechanic.rar (5.2 KB)

if you answer me I would be infinitely grateful ,i’m12 years old, I am not yet familiar with coding. Do you have an idea, how can I add this script in this one, quoted below. I wish I could add it to a menu. thank you for your answer really and this beautiful job script.

oh yes… cause insulting a group and then asking for help is what was needed in this post…

escuse me but I have not insulted anyone, my English is sometimes not correct, but I like scripts, I like to learn and I never insult the work of others. je parle français …
I often do with google translate

1 Like

you called everyone 12 yr olds… not sure how that would translate another way

ah noooooo !!! oh my gods I’m sorry, it’s me who’s 12 years old, not you guys, sorry for the misunderstanding. Sorry LOL :rofl::joy:

1 Like

what I like about fivem is that there is always a solution, too hard to add on this script … but … but with the gcphone we can add the scipt ai_taxi and ai_mechanic … thank you for your help .:stuck_out_tongue:

esx_aiTaxi -- Call a NPC-Taxi (GCPHONE)

Thanks for this, its pretty amazing, i dont know why but they look so funny turning up and just fixing ya car. love the little guys!

1 Like

Please tell me how did you do ai_mechanic with GCPHONE? could you put your code here?

Love the script… thank you!

1 Like

I am using your resource I loved but there is an error there he is charging 1x the others he is not charging money is leaving for free

It would be interesting to put this script to work without mechanic in the city

:wink:

this script works when 0 mechanics are conected or with mechanics conected too? if works with mechanics conected have any tutorial to only works with 0 mechanics conected?

Script kind of worked, I called the machine, he came, did the repair but the car is still totaled and un-driveable…

vRP framework

Is not working with VRP . Same with Auzze . At the end vehicle is not fixed.

Edit: If u’re using vrp edit config.lua file

repairComsticDamage = false
with
repairComsticDamage = true

1 Like

anyone tried to use this to make an ai ems script? i’ve tried a couple times with no luck :frowning: