[RELEASE] Advanced truck inventory for ESX (black money, weapons, items)

Hi guys,

Is it possible to specify the size of truck according to the model of car? Like :

[‘BENSON’]=400000,
[‘MULE’]=300000

Thanks guys ^^

1 Like

only category, if you want specific cars then adapt the script :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to be a pain but is this (https://pastebin.com/0Q85Sv9x) error fixed now/How do i fix it? I’ve been tearing my hair out over it the past 2 days and i saw a light when i found this thread but im not 100% sure how you fix it still

Thank you!

Okay thank you mate ^^

you need to add this server sided in es_extended:

ESX.GetItemLabel = function(name)
    if ESX.Items[name] ~= nil then
      return ESX.Items[name].label
    end
end

1 Like

your awesome, thank you dude

I have a locksystem plugin and a esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory when i want to open the inventory i just cant the plugin didnt see it . How can i fix that ?

I can open every trunk in the game even if it’s not my car. Any ideas why? I’m admin

Like in truck inventory the users has the chance to double stuff. They look both into the inventory and get the stuff on same time out…both gamers has that stuff - its doubled.

Maybe someone has a answer how to fix and stop that shit or maybe its a chance to script something like “is someone in the range of 5 meters can’t look into the inventory” or "its only to use by sitting on the driversplace,?

I don’t have that problem, it’s telling me that somebody is already looking inside the inventory

1 Like

Look… the way is, look in, take the stuff like 20 bread and don’t press enter. The next one look in and count down, three two one, and both get the stuff.

Let me test this on my server. If I’m able to reproduce, I have an idea on a patch.

Is there a way to set limit per item. For example that i can put only 30 drugs in the vehicle etc?

yes. look in this script in config file :wink: you ve problems write me =)

There is no way to set this in config file? Where i can find it?

You could put each car différent weight in config file but you should do it by your own. I could do it but donc have time :wink:

I dont want to use weight system. I want to use limit system as in the inventory.

Nothing opens when i click L

it should, try other keys :slight_smile:

There is a way to duplicate glitch with Dirty Money if you get two people at the same time to take it glitches.