[RELEASE] Advanced truck inventory for ESX (black money, weapons, items)

This is a bug with es_extended, do not set the ammo to 0 in this script, someone please revert this commit. Instead update your es_extended to the latest (https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended/commit/aacc2d108363e9381a212d78a6d5dcb0fb305d4c)

1 Like

My es_extended is updated, I still was able to dupe until I set that number to 0. Not one single person has said they had an issue. I’m assuming that @Jager_Bom has also tested this before pushing the commit.

1 Like

nope did not tested it :stuck_out_tongue: i tested it before sharing the script but afterwards, i did not test.
So let me know if i need to change or not.
I made that script but i am not using on my server (got no trunk because otherwise pple can wer too much items) so yea… too lazy to test such small isuues :’)

LOL, why would you push a fix before testing it? Just because a fix works on my server doesn’t mean it will work everywhere.

like i said, too lazy to test it out :stuck_out_tongue:
haven’t got that much time now for fivem neither

Hi anyone else have this after i try this script my lscustom break :frowning: you can enter ls but stuck when you try get out

Ye with out doubt there is something funky with the BACKSPACE, and exit of the menu, it’s not working at all to be honest.

Beside that we tryed to use this but something is messing up since it dos not show what’s in the trunk, works on test but not live, so it’s incompatible with something with out doubt.

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve a noob question but how to open the menu?
Cordially

read the script and you’ll see what key it is :slight_smile:

It’s in the client.lua file.
Look for this line (should be around line 164)

if IsControlPressed(0, Keys["="]) and (GetGameTimer() - GUI.Time) > 150 then

Change what is inside the quotes to your desired key using the keymap found at the top of the file. Note that mine is changed, so yours will have something different in the quotes.

Just because you can read code doesn’t mean everyone can. Why release a script if you aren’t willing to help people that can’t read code.

4 Likes

Hey,
Thanks you so much

try to put items into the car and it says cannot deposit takes the item anyways and nothing happens

you put tu item in config ? if not should put default weight …

so i would need to go in and add all the items i want into the config manually ok i can try again i assumed he already had a list in there

So I am having the same issue as other people where if you try to deposit in the vehicle you cant BACKSPACE to close the menu also the boot animation doesnt fully work.

This only happens when you are at the back of the vehicle while trying to deposit/withdraw items. If you use open the menu from either side of the vehicle the boot animation works fine and so does BACKSPACE.

So it seems to be only happening when you are at the rear of the vehicle. Any ideas how to fix it?

1 Like

This script works perfectly for my server without any modifications at all. The only times my members had a problem with it was when they used a controller rather than the keyboard because the controller would make them jump on top of the vehicle or if they weren’t using default keybinds in their game. So, I would say it has more to do with end user error.

1 Like

And this is why I like and respect you so much Chip. That and you help others out. Thank you for all your help.

1 Like

Hey dude, Its working now on my server too other than the animation it still shows messed up if you are at the back of the vehicle…

Found a new problem though. If I lock the vehicle then unlock it and then try to use the vehicles inventory it keeps saying the trunk is closed even though the car is now unlocked.

Only happens if I lock the vehicle then unlock it.
Can’t seem to fix it :confused: tried 2 different door locking scripts and still have the issue :frowning:

Anyone any idea how to fix the issue I posted above? I can’t seem to fix it no matter what I try. Help would be appreciated a lot thank you

ho merci beaucoup jager !!

1 Like