[RELEASE] Advanced truck inventory for ESX (black money, weapons, items)

questions like this are most easily answered by installing the resource. It literally takes less than a couple minutes to install and test.

and it makes litarally houres to make it . so @gamziboi if you find this ressource to laggy, buggy r whatever, make your own, will work like charms i will guess …

how to put items in the vehicle inventory in the same way the 1 to 1 guns.

I would say try and see what it does like said in description of food not update the script anymore

how to do the same as the inventory of the panda that passes already the weapon with all the ammunition, since being able to dupar weapon, putting amount …

if someone can tell me how to put to deposit or withdraw the weapons, without having to put amount I would thank fucking

I’m new to programming yet I do not know how to fix this problem

You don’t want to store money?

I want to save weapons per unit instead of quantity

Config.VehicleLimit = {
[0] = 30000, --Compact
[1] = 40000, --Sedan
[2] = 70000, --SUV
[3] = 25000, --Coupes
[4] = 30000, --Muscle
[5] = 10000, --Sports Classics
[6] = 5000, --Sports
[7] = 5000, --Super
[8] = 5000, --Motorcycles
[9] = 180000, --Off-road
[10] = 300000, --Industrial

0-10 Can I customize only my custom car?

Anyone able to explain how to make it check inventory limits before adding items to player inventory when removing items from the vehicle.

For instance if the server limit is 5 of X item
Currently you can put 5 in the car, get 5 more in player inventory, and still pull the 5 additional from the vehicle. Putting a total of 10 in the players inventory.

How do I do this in the panda vehicle inventory?

for some reason the first time I save items in the trunk of the vehicle does not save in the database, because the first restart of the server disappears, the second time that guarar no longer disappears, someone knows how to solve this problem.

Need help with server dev? 天国#5944

• I added the requirement for you to open the trunk of the car for the inventory menu to display.

• I also added a animation when your in the inventory so you can see when someone is in the trunk.

• I also found and temp fixed a bug in the script that would not set owned vehicles in the database causing the inventory to be deleted and will post a fix if anyone wants it.

I’d love it if you make this update available

i have the latest release and have not been able to fix it my self but there is a bug where you can but a weapon in the trunk and it duplicates, so say i put a shotgun with 30 ammo, i could take 1 ammo out and id get a shotgun with 1 ammo then i would be able to store that in a different vehicle and get another one from the vehicle that has 30 in, so instead of it being 30 ammo its really 30 shotguns in the trunk

1 Like

People can duplicate if they spam enter when they wanna drop stuff in their trunk ! Unless someone found à way to stop this