[RELEASE] Advanced Administration System | Web & In Game

Welcome to FiveM Admin Panel Thread (Ignore this Dropdown)

thumbnail

Since I release this as a pre-release we have had communities from all around use this and provide feedback. The original reason for creating this was that back when this was first thought of temporary banning didn’t exist. This caused so many issues with people either getting kicked and coming right back for semi-major violations or being permanently banned, which didn’t seem too viable. Upon creating this panel we started adding more and more features such as warnings, commends, multiserver support, permissions, APIs, etc. We’re still continuing to update and add more features as we go. Due to the number of people who don’t understand how to install this panel or how to check requirements we’ve moved the main panel to the cloud-hosted (100% Free) version that we’ve created. This can be found at https://fivempanel.com (Source). The main reason for moving to a cloud version is that the main issue with the panel was requirements and hosting. The install learning curve was too much for people to overcome. We tried installers but we still had the missing requirements curve to overcome. For those reasons listed we felt the best way to offer this panel was on a dedicated website. Features will continue to be added as well as general bug fixes. A lot of updates from here on out will support the ability to disable them for each community. This is the alternative to plugins for the self-hosted version. The cloud version will replace the self-hosted version however the source code for the cloud panel will be public allowing others to set the panel up on their own equipment. Have a question, comment, or concern? Feel free to reach me below.

Current Features:

• Warning
  • Kicking
  • Commending
  • Temporary Banning
  • Permanent Banning
  • Playtime Tracking
  • Trust Score System
  • In-depth Web-UI
  • In-depth API
  • Custom Server Action Buttons
  • Some Statistics
  • Multiple Servers
  • First Joined
  • Last Played
  • Add/Remove Staff Menu
  • Add/Remove Server Menu
  • Edit Panel Menu
  • Warnings/Kicks/Bans Logging
  • Advanced Permissions System
  • Player IP Tracking/Viewing (Permission Based)
  • In-Game Commands
  • One-Click Unbanning
  • Removing Records
  • Recent Players
  • Per Staff Statistics
  • User Search
  • Staff Statistics
  • Much More

Future Features:

• ESX Integration
  • VRP Integration
  • Extensive Action Logging
  • Player/General Reporting
  • Vote Kick
  • So Much More!
Setting up Cloud Hosted Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJnL4-ZoBqM

Versions:

Screenshots (Updated: 11/14/18)

If you have any questions feel free to ask away in the thread!

55 Likes

Looks very good! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks great! Do you plan on releasing this? In the future, Was this made with bootstrap looks really similar to bootstrap ?

3 Likes

I am planning to release this and my MDT/CAD sometime soon. I used Material Kit by Creative Tim which is licensed under MIT. A link to the design can be found here.

Edit: Linked to the wrong design.

1 Like

looks amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks really nice! I hope it will get released soon and that the install is simple :wink:

1 Like

Im looking forward to this, and see where it goes.

1 Like

We’re making good headway with porting the project to PHP Klein for routing. If anyone would like we will most likely be pushing out beta testing tonight/tomorrow. To learn more about the project or to stay updated on the progress and when we will be in need of testers join our Discord.

We’ve made a lot of progress and have managed to get rid of a lot of bugs. We’ve released this project on GitHub if anyone is interested in this project can join our Discord or view or GitHub repo here.

so is this released yet?

1 Like

so i have downloaded this. Now how do i use it /open it

Expend the bare minimum of effort and read the install page on the wiki that’s linked to on the GitHub page:

1 Like

You need to explain on how to install this in more depth as i have follow your instructions word for word recheck it all made sure i have the requirements once dont when trying to connect to panel through browser even doing localhost all i get is, (server IP address could not be found.) If you could give me a hand in explaining a bit more on what i might have done wrong but i followed every step in you instructions!.

I’m hopefully going to be getting around to creating an installer or porting this to be ran by the FiveM server itself an store data in JSON instead. Not too sure yet. If you haven’t already my Discord has a group of dedicated developers and users who are willing to assist.

i nead help

Version 0.4 is here! We’ve release v0.4 on GitHub here.

Feel free to suggest, comment, or complain. Feedback is what drives the project.

Is there any changelog for .4?

I cant get it to work all it does is says i cant connect to the ip heres the link: https://negaming.xyz/

That seems to be your websites issue and not the panel.

so this does have to run off a website and not PHP in my database